Complete - Antoinette Romances, Vol 2: Mesmerists Victim [Dumas] - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

I'm sorry, I've gotten distracted with another project that's uploaded about thirty files all at about thirty files finishing the project all at once. I'll listen to 35 again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I've listened to 41, 42 and 43 and that they are pl ok, but I'll check them tomorrow, too.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

All files are pl ok. In section 35, it was this clause "The convulsively young man convulsively picked up his sword" that sounded strange, and I'm sure the first "convulsively" is a mistake, but that's how the text has it, so pl ok it is. :roll: It must be that way in the original text that Project Gutenberg worked from; it's not the kind of error their proof readers would make.

This project is ready for the catalog.
Pattymarie
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Working on it.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-marie-antoinette-romances-vol-2-the-mesmerists-victim-by-alexandre-dumas/

Another one in the books :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

No worries, Patty Marie :) Phew! Sounds like a ton of files! Thanks much for tackling the remaining sections.

Also, thanks for finalizing the project, Lynne!

Now onto the longest of the volumes... The Queens Necklace is like 90 sections! :shock:

All the best regards,
John

pattymarie wrote: June 27th, 2020, 3:43 pm I'm sorry, I've gotten distracted with another project that's uploaded about thirty files all at about thirty files finishing the project all at once. I'll listen to 35 again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I've listened to 41, 42 and 43 and that they are pl ok, but I'll check them tomorrow, too.
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Put me down as dpl. :)
Pattymarie
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

pattymarie wrote: June 30th, 2020, 1:09 pm Put me down as dpl. :)
Already done :lol: