[group] The Hollow Tree Snowed In Book-phil

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
julianpratley
Posts: 666
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » August 29th, 2020, 4:02 am

philchenevert wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 7:17 pm
Chapter 5 PL OK. !! Wow, a very nice read indeed. I loved your voice and the way your recording was crystal clear.
You beat me to it Phil! I can confirm that this chapter is PL OK :wink:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » August 29th, 2020, 7:35 am

julianpratley wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 4:02 am
philchenevert wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 7:17 pm
Chapter 5 PL OK. !! Wow, a very nice read indeed. I loved your voice and the way your recording was crystal clear.
You beat me to it Phil! I can confirm that this chapter is PL OK :wink:
Hi Julian. Whoops. For some reason I though you had to drop out as DPL and so was trying to fill in. Sorry about that. We seem to be running short of DPLs recently with the large influx of readers and I have been having to do the listening for several of my projects and got confused about this one. Thanks again for doing such a great job. We need you|!!!!!
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

julianpratley
Posts: 666
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » August 29th, 2020, 3:16 pm

philchenevert wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:35 am
julianpratley wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 4:02 am
philchenevert wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 7:17 pm
Chapter 5 PL OK. !! Wow, a very nice read indeed. I loved your voice and the way your recording was crystal clear.
You beat me to it Phil! I can confirm that this chapter is PL OK :wink:
Hi Julian. Whoops. For some reason I though you had to drop out as DPL and so was trying to fill in. Sorry about that. We seem to be running short of DPLs recently with the large influx of readers and I have been having to do the listening for several of my projects and got confused about this one. Thanks again for doing such a great job. We need you|!!!!!
No problem Phil :wink: I had to drop out of the Santa Claus book because that was one too many but I should be able to finish off the other books I'm PLing. Just might take a little longer than usual.
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 5th, 2020, 6:44 pm

gardenvariety wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 5:52 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/gardenvarietytest.wav

This is my one minute test, for whom it may concern
I was looking through my projects and discovered this test. I am very sorry if noone has responded or taken care of it. I am doing it now.
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 8th, 2020, 1:08 pm

Want to talk about LibriVox with others? Join us this Sunday, 9 pm central time USA. Dress casual. Talk, very casual but happy.

Phil Chenevert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LibriVox Chit-Chat & Sharing Zoom Meeting
Time: Sep 13, 2020 09:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72321879419?pwd=ck1QNTNhWCtuR2tRWksvSTFobFMxUT09

Meeting ID: 723 2187 9419
Passcode: 3dbnUL
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 15th, 2020, 7:37 pm

Chaper 14, An Early Sprin call on Mr Bear, has been put back into the pool for anyone to claim. :D
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

ashleighjane
Posts: 1524
Joined: February 26th, 2010, 11:04 am
Location: Northamptonshire, England

Post by ashleighjane » October 4th, 2020, 2:31 am

hi phil, could you sign me up for section 14 please? :)

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » October 4th, 2020, 7:38 am

ashleighjane wrote:
October 4th, 2020, 2:31 am
hi phil, could you sign me up for section 14 please? :)
Thanks, section 14 is yours. :D
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

ashleighjane
Posts: 1524
Joined: February 26th, 2010, 11:04 am
Location: Northamptonshire, England

Post by ashleighjane » October 5th, 2020, 3:12 pm


philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » October 5th, 2020, 4:09 pm

ashleighjane wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 3:12 pm
here is chapter 14. https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/thehollowtreesnowedinbook_14_paine_128kb.mp3

length is 27:17
Yippee! Thank you. :clap:
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » October 6th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Julian, we have one section ready for PL and another spot check and this can be cataloged. :D
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

julianpratley
Posts: 666
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » October 7th, 2020, 2:43 pm

Chapter 7 is only 80 dB and 8 is in need of noise cleaning. Looks like the original reader isn't around anymore but those changes could be made without her. I'll get to the last chapter as soon as I can :thumbs:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » October 7th, 2020, 3:08 pm

julianpratley wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Chapter 7 is only 80 dB and 8 is in need of noise cleaning. Looks like the original reader isn't around anymore but those changes could be made without her. I'll get to the last chapter as soon as I can :thumbs:
Thank you Julian. What I do is wait until everything else is ready and then fix the sections for those people who have disappeared. :thumbs:
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

julianpratley
Posts: 666
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » October 10th, 2020, 12:08 am

ashleighjane wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 3:12 pm
here is chapter 14. https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/thehollowtreesnowedinbook_14_paine_128kb.mp3

length is 27:17
PL OK :D
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19499
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » October 10th, 2020, 7:28 am

philchenevert wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 3:08 pm
julianpratley wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Chapter 7 is only 80 dB and 8 is in need of noise cleaning. Looks like the original reader isn't around anymore but those changes could be made without her. I'll get to the last chapter as soon as I can :thumbs:
Thank you Julian. What I do is wait until everything else is ready and then fix the sections for those people who have disappeared. :thumbs:
AAANNND it looks like it is tiime for cleaning up those two now! Thank you Julian for your great listening. I will fix those this morning.
Hey, Hey Y'ALL COME Zoom meeting Sunday 10/25 NOON https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8840814632
Agenda - discussion of Zoom use in LibriVox and general hilarity and fun.

My horses' name is Mayo. Sometimes Mayo neighs

Post Reply