COMPLETE - [Grp/Children] - A Girl of High Adventure - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Summary
Marguerite St. Juste was Irish on her mother's side, who was born of the Desmonds of Desmondstown in the County Kerry. Marguerite's father was a French Comte, whose grandfather had been one of the victims of the guillotine. Both her parents are dead and she is being brought up by an aunt and uncle. She wants to find out about the rest of her family and her adventures take her to Ireland and France.

Keywords
Family, Conflict, Adventure, Childhood, Juvenile, Orphan, Girls

Hope that is okay. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
linny

Post by linny »

Looks great to me. Cataloging has begun but please realize that in the year of COVID the catalog process takes AGES so don't be in a hurry. Hopefully it will finish tomorrow.
linny

Post by linny »

I'm having some technical difficulties with a few of the files but I have support so hopefully it will be figured out soon. :thumbs:

Basically, you haven't gotten lost, I just can't do this without calling for help. We have been having some changes happening behind the scenes the last week or so and I think somehow this project got stuck in the muck. I'll keep you updated.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Many thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
linny

Post by linny »

We made it! Let me know if you see any trouble.

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-girl-of-high-adventure-by-l-t-meade/ :clap: :clap: :clap:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

That's great it all looks good to me thank you so much
Michele