COMPLETE! Virginia's Adventure Club by Grace May North -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Shasta wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 12:10 pm Here is Chapter 30. I previously uploaded this chapter but had forgotten to check and adjust the volume. I have now done that and the following is the adjusted file.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/virginiasadventureclub_30_north_128kb.mp3 Time: 13:30
Thank you for your section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Shasta wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:52 pm Here is Chapter 31

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/virginiasadventureclub_31_north_128kb.mp3 Time: 25:15

I have been recording for several years, now, with no complaints about my voice, pace, etc. However, when I do the editing, I am now somewhat prone to be unhappy with the way my voice sounds to me and also the pace with which I read. I am quite old and I think one's voice certainly does deteriorate along with a lot of other bodily functions. So, would you please provide me with your unsparing opinion of my recording voice quality, pace, etc., etc.?
Hi no problem I will PL them over the next couple of days and give you any feedback that is needed thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Russ Bruno
floridaisy

Post by floridaisy »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Shasta wrote: January 6th, 2021, 7:23 pm Here is chapter 33.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/virginiasadventureclub_33_north_128kb.mp3 Time: 10:14
THank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 13 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 30 is PL OK lovely reading thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

CHapter 31 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

CHapters 32 and 33 are PL OK thanks
Michele
floridaisy

Post by floridaisy »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

floridaisy wrote: January 10th, 2021, 12:47 pm Last one! :D Chapter 25, duration 11:10

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/virginiasadventureclub_25_north_128kb.mp3
Thank you for your section this is PL OK and as it is the final file this project is ready to go to the catalogue.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this project.
Michele
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/virginias-adventure-club-by-grace-may-north/
Jo