COMPLETE Group-A Popular History of England, From the Earliest Times to the Reign of Queen Victoria-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Kevin
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

wib66 wrote: May 6th, 2020, 2:52 pm Thank you Kevin
It reads nicely for me. It's hard to describe why this is so, but I will do the next section soon and I hope more in the near future.
adelaidew56031

Post by adelaidew56031 »

Hi, I'm a first-time volunteer and I'd love to sign up for chapters 2 and 3/sections 2 and 3. If I can record, please write my listed name as: Adelaide. Get back to me as soon as you can, and thanks!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

adelaidew56031 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 2:09 am Hi, I'm a first-time volunteer and I'd love to sign up for chapters 2 and 3/sections 2 and 3. If I can record, please write my listed name as: Adelaide. Get back to me as soon as you can, and thanks!
Hi Adelaide
I will sign you up to those sections. Thanks for claiming. I notice that you have submitted your one minute test. Once you get the go ahead from that you can record these sections. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

wib66 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 5:12 am
adelaidew56031 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 2:09 am Hi, I'm a first-time volunteer and I'd love to sign up for chapters 2 and 3/sections 2 and 3. If I can record, please write my listed name as: Adelaide. Get back to me as soon as you can, and thanks!
Hi Adelaide
I will sign you up to those sections. Thanks for claiming. I notice that you have submitted your one minute test. Once you get the go ahead from that you can record these sections. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
I take it chapter 2 and 3 are claimed then? In that case sign me up for 4 and 5 (4 sections in total). Also, as there are no details as to cut-off points for the 3 parts of chapter 4, am I to understand that I pick the points to stop and start at my discretion?
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Piotrek81 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 8:57 am

I take it chapter 2 and 3 are claimed then? In that case sign me up for 4 and 5 (4 sections in total). Also, as there are no details as to cut-off points for the 3 parts of chapter 4, am I to understand that I pick the points to stop and start at my discretion?
Hi when you click on the link to text in the MW I have created google docs with the relevant parts already sectioned out for you. I hope that makes sense you will see when you click the link that I have written the intro and outro for each of the parts on the document.
Michele
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

wib66 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 10:36 am
Piotrek81 wrote: May 7th, 2020, 8:57 am

Hi when you click on the link to text in the MW I have created google docs with the relevant parts already sectioned out for you. I hope that makes sense you will see when you click the link that I have written the intro and outro for each of the parts on the document.
OK, I've found it :thumbs:
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
Prattlepig

Post by Prattlepig »

Hello there.

I'd like to volunteer for Chapter 6 parts 1&2 if that's okay. Thanks!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Prattlepig wrote: May 8th, 2020, 8:09 am Hello there.

I'd like to volunteer for Chapter 6 parts 1&2 if that's okay. Thanks!
Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to those sections. :D
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

May I claim Section 10 please?

Thanks,

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: May 8th, 2020, 1:58 pm May I claim Section 10 please?

Thanks,

Wayne
Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to that section
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: May 8th, 2020, 4:23 pm Your welcome,

Here is section 10

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_10_quizot_128kb.mp3

Time: 2414

Wayne
THank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 10 and 16 are PL OK thanks
Michele
gondola

Post by gondola »

Hi
Can I have section 11 please? Thanks
Florence