COMPLETE - [PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

I'm going to need some assistance on section 36. The file is incomplete and only 2:59.

FYI: Section 5 has a bit rate of 103 instead of 128. I'll change this one and upload again.

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to find the correction section 36 in the thread. The file name did not match the one in the MW. I changed it and uploaded again.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

linny wrote: November 29th, 2020, 6:04 am I'm going to need some assistance on section 36. The file is incomplete and only 2:59.

FYI: Section 5 has a bit rate of 103 instead of 128. I'll change this one and upload again.

EDIT: Never mind, I was able to find the correction section 36 in the thread. The file name did not match the one in the MW. I changed it and uploaded again.
Thanks for catching that error! :thumbs:
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
linny

Post by linny »

After correcting those couple of hiccups we finally made it to the catalog! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to all. :D All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/collected-papers-on-analytical-psychology-by-carl-gustav-jung/
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

linny wrote: November 29th, 2020, 3:54 pm After correcting those couple of hiccups we finally made it to the catalog! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to all. :D All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/collected-papers-on-analytical-psychology-by-carl-gustav-jung/
Thank you, Linette, for your constant support as our MC!
A big thank you to everyone else who has contributed in one way or another to the completion of this project :D

P.S. Is there a cover picture for this audiobook, or is it just my computer that's not showing it? All I see is the letters "LV"... :oops:
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
linny

Post by linny »

It generally takes the cover art folks a couple of weeks to develop the cover art for you. They can't get started until it goes to catalog. That allows the BC or soloist time to claim the project if that want to. :thumbs: