[COMPLETE] Puss in Boots, Jr., and the Good Gray Horse by David Cory-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Susan19970122

Post by Susan19970122 »

* I’d love to read chapter 31 to 35, please. :D
Susan Li
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Susan19970122 wrote: May 2nd, 2020, 11:50 am * I’d love to read chapter 31 to 35, please. :D
Susan Li
Hi, Susan!
I do see that you are new to LibriVox and a have submitted you test recording, but that you have some technical issues to work out. So, you should complete those corrections before starting to record an actual reading for a project. So, let me know when that is done.

Then, I need to know exactly how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox catalog so I can assign you a section. You may use your real name, a pseudonym, or any other nickname you wish.

Hope to hear from you soon.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
mjwest21

Post by mjwest21 »

I would like to record section 31-35, please. This will be my first recording for LV.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mjwest21 wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 1:39 pm I would like to record section 31-35, please. This will be my first recording for LV.
Sure!
I just need to know how you would like to be listed and credited in the LibriVox catalog so I can assign these sections. You may use real name, pseudonym or any nickname you wish.
~ Larry
mjwest21

Post by mjwest21 »

silverquill wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 2:18 pm
mjwest21 wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 1:39 pm I would like to record section 31-35, please. This will be my first recording for LV.
Sure!
I just need to know how you would like to be listed and credited in the LibriVox catalog so I can assign these sections. You may use real name, pseudonym or any nickname you wish.
Mike West will be fine. Thank you! I'll go ahead and start working on it soon!
Bo16407

Post by Bo16407 »

Hi. I'd like to try four chapters: 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40. Or, if you'd prefer: 38, 39, 40, 41

Thanks for considering me.

Brent
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mjwest21 wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 3:01 pm
silverquill wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 2:18 pm
Sure!
Mike West will be fine. Thank you! I'll go ahead and start working on it soon!
That's just fine!
I've assigned these to you and look forward to your recordings.
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to view your catalog page where you can track all of your LV projects, of which I hope there will be many.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Bo16407 wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 6:08 pm Hi. I'd like to try four chapters: 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40. Or, if you'd prefer: 38, 39, 40, 41

Thanks for considering me.

Brent
I would be glad to consider you, Brent, but there are several things you need to do before jumping into a project.

First, you must complete a preliminary test recording and have it approved. This "one-minute test" is just to make sure your set-up is working and all of your technical specifications meet our requirements and identify any other problems with your recording.

Second, please read through our Newbie Guide to Recording which has a section on how to complete the one-minute test recording. There is a lot of information there to help you get off to a good start. You will find a link to that under Point 2 of the head post in this project thread.

Once you have the "OK" on that test, post here again and let me know how you would like to be credited in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Some of the sections you mention are already assigned, but I will save Section 36 for you for a few days, and then we'll go from there.
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Once again, silverquill has started us off on another tale of adventure with a PL OK reading of Chapter 1.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

LizaFox wrote: May 1st, 2020, 12:57 am Good Morning:

I am new to LibriVox. I am wondering if I could read Chapter 2. I have already done a first take.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrgrayhorse_02_cory_128kb.mp3 - 3:13 time

Let me know if this is ok :)

Thank you,
Liza Fox
Greetings -

LizaFox, welcome to the wonderful world of LibriVox!

I agree with the earlier comment about starting out a bit soft, but other than that, I think you did a very good job for your first effort. I have shown Chapter 2 to be PL OK in the Magic Window.

Now that first effort's jitters are out of the way, we want to hear more of your reading.

Lomond