COMPLETE: Margaret Sanger by Margaret Sanger -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

These last chapters are all PL OK

Now Margaret have a shared experience, tea in Siliguri, on the border of Nepal, in West Bengal. Our planned trip to Darjeeling was cancelled, however, due to political unrest, so it was just a day visit after nearly three weeks in Nepal. Still keep in touch with friends made there.

Amazing account of meeting with Ghandi.

Well, this has been quite a journey! I've learned so much, and all with your pleasant narration. :9:
Looking forward to the next story.

Congratulations on a significant achievement. :clap:
This will be a great addition to the LV catalog.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

Wow, Larry, sounds like YOU could write a book!

I am going to take a break this week - this book was a biggie, and a breather will do me good. I will let you know when I post the next one.
PhyllisV

Post by PhyllisV »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: April 14th, 2020, 5:27 pm No problem. I should have waited for you to respond. I've changed the DPL to silverquill in the database. There is no place in the template for indicating a DPL. The best way to do that is either to edit the top post or probably simpler by posting it in a separate reply right after you post your project. That way it is there for everyone to see right off the bat. :)
Jo, this book is now complete!
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

I need one more thing from you. We can't use the summary from Amazon as it has to be in the public domain. It's best if you can write one yourself. Sorry I didn't catch this before.
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations Phyllis on completion of this solo recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/margaret-sanger-an-autobiography-by-margaret-sanger/
Jo