[COMPLETE] Marvels of Modern Science (1910) by Paul Severing - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Desenbigh

Post by Desenbigh »

Hello, I'm sorry I was not expecting that, I just didn't get a notification, I understand I'm new here, I'll figure it all out and then it won't be a problem any more. :)
With care and Best Wishes
-Desenbigh.
-For those who are wondering: yes you are loved.
yatsuatari

Post by yatsuatari »

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you! Section added to the MW. Please stick around and see if you've got notes from our proof listener that will need to be addressed.
Desenbigh wrote: April 6th, 2020, 10:52 pm Hello, I'm sorry I was not expecting that, I just didn't get a notification, I understand I'm new here, I'll figure it all out and then it won't be a problem any more. :)
That's good. :thumbs: You know, I'm not the most patient of all people on here. :wink:
I'm not sure if you get an automatic notification, but you can subscribe to your threads. However, our system is a bit wonky, so even with a subscription, the notifications may not work. It's still best to check the forums regularly.
Once you've got an [OK] on your test, and I have officially assigned those sections to you, you will have your own catalog page, another place to keep track of your claims and what's happened to them. :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
cmiller27

Post by cmiller27 »

Hi there, I'm happy to read section 12
Courtney Miller
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

All yours, thank you and have fun! :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
rainbowsnsunshine

Post by rainbowsnsunshine »

Hello, it's my first time in this forum. Is it possible for me to claim part 8 "LATEST DISCOVERIES IN ARCHAEOLOGY" here's the url to my 1 minute test "viewtopic.php?f=21&t=79080" :)
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

Chapter 6 is PL OK! :clap:
Really good reading!
There is a slight un-evenness in volume, which I think comes from you leaning closer to the mic in some sentences. It is fine for this file, but you might keep in mind to try to keep constant distance from the microphone in future recordings.
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
DickBD

Post by DickBD »

Hi

I would be pleased to read all three of the remaining chapters up for grabs, 1, 8, and 14.

Dick Bourgeois-Doyle
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Jo
Noemi309

Post by Noemi309 »

Hello! Chapter eight (archaeology) looks interesting, if it’s still available I’d love to read it.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

rainbowsnsunshine wrote: April 8th, 2020, 2:41 am Hello, it's my first time in this forum. Is it possible for me to claim part 8 "LATEST DISCOVERIES IN ARCHAEOLOGY" here's the url to my 1 minute test "viewtopic.php?f=21&t=79080" :)
Thanks for claiming! You're in the Magic Window and can start recording "for real" as soon as you get your [OK] on your test. :D
Your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/14067
You can use it to keep track of your recordings, from claim to cataloging. If you like, I can enter another "catalog name", if you want to say a name in your recordings, it's a good idea to use that one so that your fans can find you in the catalog. We can also link to a website if you have one.

Have fun on here, and holler if you have questions! :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Noemi309 wrote: April 8th, 2020, 9:48 pm Hello! Chapter eight (archaeology) looks interesting, if it’s still available I’d love to read it.
DickBD wrote: April 8th, 2020, 1:21 pm I would be pleased to read all three of the remaining chapters up for grabs, 1, 8, and 14.
HI there and welcome, both of you!
I'm sorry, but another reader beat you to chapter 8, and we practise "first claim - first read" on the forums.

As for sections 1 and 14, I have reserved them for Desenbigh, and I'd like to wait a few more days for him to complete his test. Just a question of fairness, really. :D

Anyway, our "readers wanted" is large and diverse, I'm sure you'll find something else that interests you! Have fun on here!
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
rainbowsnsunshine

Post by rainbowsnsunshine »

Availle wrote: April 8th, 2020, 11:06 pm
rainbowsnsunshine wrote: April 8th, 2020, 2:41 am Hello, it's my first time in this forum. Is it possible for me to claim part 8 "LATEST DISCOVERIES IN ARCHAEOLOGY" here's the url to my 1 minute test "viewtopic.php?f=21&t=79080" :)
Thanks for claiming! You're in the Magic Window and can start recording "for real" as soon as you get your [OK] on your test. :D
Your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/14067
You can use it to keep track of your recordings, from claim to cataloging. If you like, I can enter another "catalog name", if you want to say a name in your recordings, it's a good idea to use that one so that your fans can find you in the catalog. We can also link to a website if you have one.

Have fun on here, and holler if you have questions! :D
i think i've received an okay already for my 1 minute test, is it okay for me to start recording as of now?
DickBD

Post by DickBD »

Thanks for responding ... I will keep looking and congrats on completion of this

Dick Bourgeois-Doyle
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

rainbowsnsunshine wrote: April 8th, 2020, 11:31 pm
i think i've received an okay already for my 1 minute test, is it okay for me to start recording as of now?
Yes, no need to wait any longer! :wink:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com