COMPLETE [HISTORY]Cambridge Medieval History, Volume 1-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

KevinS wrote: June 24th, 2021, 8:43 am
pattymarie wrote: June 24th, 2021, 8:06 am So sorry I haven't seen this one. I'll have to hunt back through the thread for the pl notes to spot proof or just listen to the whole file again, and I'm really swamped right now so it may take until the weekend.
pattymarie wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:16 pm Section 63 PL notes:

Lovely reading overall, but at 32:44, I think you've misread "seat" as "scat."
Shall I check this one for you? I understand what it means to be swamped.
Thank you for the offer, Kevin, but before responding, I checked back just one page and found Christine's submission of the corrected file with the pl notes attached and so was able to proof the one word error myself. I guess were ready for the catalogue now :) If you start up the next volume, I'd love to dpl it.
Pattymarie
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

pattymarie wrote: June 25th, 2021, 12:55 am Thank you for the offer, Kevin, but before responding, I checked back just one page and found Christine's submission of the corrected file with the pl notes attached and so was able to proof the one word error myself. I guess were ready for the catalogue now :) If you start up the next volume, I'd love to dpl it.
Many thanks to you! Your help has been invaluable!

I guess we are ready for the catalog!
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Kevin, everything was ready for cataloging, but section 18 has the wrong bitrate (192) and section 23 has Variable Bit Rate. Could you please fix them? Thanks!
Leni
=================
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Leni wrote: July 6th, 2021, 10:04 am Kevin, everything was ready for cataloging, but section 18 has the wrong bitrate (192) and section 23 has Variable Bit Rate. Could you please fix them? Thanks!
Both files should be correct now. Sorry for the trouble!
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

It's ok, thanks!
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

This project is now complete. All files can be found at https://librivox.org/the-cambridge-medieval-history-volume-01
Leni
=================
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Leni wrote: July 6th, 2021, 6:59 pm This project is now complete. All files can be found at https://librivox.org/the-cambridge-medieval-history-volume-01
Many thanks to you and all our readers!