COMPLETE (group) The Myths and Fables of To-Day by Samuel Adams Drake-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
marcedo

Post by marcedo »

adr6090 wrote: May 6th, 2020, 7:59 am
marcedo wrote: May 5th, 2020, 10:27 pm
adr6090 wrote: April 27th, 2020, 7:54 am

Hello again Marcedo!! I am pleased that you are working on the chapter and are in the process of finishing it, thank you.
Hi again, sorry if its taking to long, im wondering if its not a problem if i take my time with this, didn't expect it to be so difficult haha. But if you need the chapter done quickly maybe i should back out? From my understanding the time limit is 2 months?
Hello,
The time frame for recordings is 2 months so June 11th is the 2 month date. An extension can be given to you if necessary, lets wait until the 2 month date is upon us to decided that. You mentioned that you didn't expect it to be so difficult. Is there something specific that is problematic for you with this audio? Please do let me know and we will get the problem resolved.
Hi, when i mentioned it was difficult i was referring to the narration part of it :), i have some experience in video editing so the actual editing isn't a problem for me
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

marcedo wrote: May 6th, 2020, 10:23 am
marcedo wrote: May 5th, 2020, 10:27 pm

Hi again, sorry if its taking to long, im wondering if its not a problem if i take my time with this, didn't expect it to be so difficult haha. But if you need the chapter done quickly maybe i should back out? From my understanding the time limit is 2 months?
Hello,
The time frame for recordings is 2 months so June 11th is the 2 month date. An extension can be given to you if necessary, lets wait until the 2 month date is upon us to decided that. You mentioned that you didn't expect it to be so difficult. Is there something specific that is problematic for you with this audio? Please do let me know and we will get the problem resolved.
Hi, when i mentioned it was difficult i was referring to the narration part of it :), i have some experience in video editing so the actual editing isn't a problem for me
My apologies for misunderstanding just what you meant. :oops:
best,
April
rpbrevard

Post by rpbrevard »

adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Thank you for posting the section, I will now put it in the mw for our dpl to pl okay. :clap:
April
OliviaLilley

Post by OliviaLilley »

I listened, and it all sounds good!
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

OliviaLilley wrote: May 9th, 2020, 11:47 am I listened, and it all sounds good!
Hello Olivia,
My understanding was that Adrian was the dpl for this section. What happened?
April
adrianstephens

Post by adrianstephens »

You have a wonderful voice, deep and full of character. Your characterisation is great.
Definitely PL OK!
My Librivox-related YouTube series starts here: Part 0: Introduction. https://youtu.be/pMHYycgA5VU
Part 15: Case Study (Poem) https://youtu.be/41sr_VC1Qxo
Part 16: Case Study 2 (Dramatic Reading) https://youtu.be/GBIAd469vnM
marcedo

Post by marcedo »

adr6090 wrote: May 6th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Hello,
best,
April
Hi, im sorry to say but i think ill back out, i think i need to practice more before narrating, thanks for letting me try though!
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

marcedo wrote: May 18th, 2020, 6:02 pm
adr6090 wrote: May 6th, 2020, 2:22 pm
best,
April
Hi, im sorry to say but i think ill back out, i think i need to practice more before narrating, thanks for letting me try though!
Not a problem, thank you for letting me know and now you are no longer listed as being the reader. Good luck with your future recordings.
April
bloodtom

Post by bloodtom »

Hello, I would like to try #8.
First time submitting. I passed my one minute test yesterday.
Please tell me what I need to do to claim this section.

Thank you
Tom Blood
rpbrevard

Post by rpbrevard »

Thank you Adrian for those kind words, they are greatly appreciated.
I will check out your youtube channel.

Randy
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

bloodtom wrote: May 25th, 2020, 10:29 pm Hello, I would like to try #8.

Thank you
Tom Blood
Hello,
Thank you for claiming. I see tou took & passed your 1 minute test. Good job.

I presume you have also read the information how to record to meet the parameters given? 2 months is the given time frame to complete. We are all volunteers here though willing to be of assistance we are. If you have any questions please ask. 😀

I will get your reader page to you before much longer, it will show your recordings.

What name would you like to use as your reader name?
April
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

adr6090 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 9:55 am
bloodtom wrote: May 25th, 2020, 10:29 pm Hello, I would like to try #8.

Thank you
Tom Blood
Hello,
Thank you for claiming. I see tou took & passed your 1 minute test. Good job.

I presume you have also read the information how to record to meet the parameters given? 2 months is the given time frame to complete. We are all volunteers here though willing to be of assistance we are. If you have any questions please ask. 😀

I will get your reader page to you before much longer, it will show your recordings.

What name would you like to use as your reader name?
April
Hello again Tom,
I miss typed as I can not get your reader page to you until I know what your reader name will be. So sorry, please do let me know & thank you.
April
KevinB

Post by KevinB »

Hi!

I would love to take section 11, 'Of Presentiments', if possible! Thanks,

Kevin
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

KevinB wrote: May 26th, 2020, 3:52 pm Hi!

I would love to take section 11, 'Of Presentiments', if possible! Thanks,

Kevin
Hello Kevin,
Section 11 is now yours as the mw reflects. Thank you for claiming and enjoy the reading.
April