[COMPLETE] France and England in North America, Part III: La Salle - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
johnchollar

Post by johnchollar »

You can list me as John C Hollar. I'll get to this in the next week. Thanks

linny wrote: June 1st, 2020, 9:44 am
johnchollar wrote: June 1st, 2020, 8:48 am Hi there. My 1-min test has been approved and I've tweaked my Audacity settings as instructed. I'd like to read Ch 24 if it's still available. Many thanks.

linny wrote: May 6th, 2020, 11:17 am
Hello John,
Welcome to LV! While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, you are not quite read to record for a project.
We do ask that our new readers complete a one-minute preliminary test recording to make sure all of your technical settings meet our requirements and to identify any other recording issues before you start on projects.

You can find instructions on how to do this in the Newbie Guide to Recording. The link is under Point 2 of the initial post for each project. I strongly suggest you read through it -- lots of good information to get you off to a good start.

Once you have the "OK" on that recording, post back here to claim any available sections.
John,
Congratulations on your OK! Section 24 is indeed open.

Please let me know what name you would like listed in the catalog and I'll get you all set up.
----
John Hollar
"The historian will tell you what happened. The novelist will tell you how it felt." -- E.L. Doctorow
linny

Post by linny »

johnchollar wrote: August 10th, 2020, 12:10 pm You can list me as John C Hollar. I'll get to this in the next week. Thanks

linny wrote: June 1st, 2020, 9:44 am
johnchollar wrote: June 1st, 2020, 8:48 am Hi there. My 1-min test has been approved and I've tweaked my Audacity settings as instructed. I'd like to read Ch 24 if it's still available. Many thanks.

John,
Congratulations on your OK! Section 24 is indeed open.

Please let me know what name you would like listed in the catalog and I'll get you all set up.
I'm sorry John. Your two month claim expired. Another reader completed the section and this project is now in the catalog.