[COMPLETE] John (YLT) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lomond
Posts: 1882
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » September 13th, 2020, 8:48 am

Greetings -

It might take me a while to PL this one.

I have joined the ranks of too many Oregonians who have had to evacuate their homes due to the many wildfires here in Oregon. Fortunately, the evacuation site is next to my church and I am putting in a number of hours each day volunteering here.

I have limited access to the internet and, so, I will do what I can when I can :) :) We have been told that we could be here for up to three weeks.

For two days last week, Portland, Oregon, had the worst air quality index in the world so keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lomond

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 13th, 2020, 9:06 am

lomond wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 8:48 am
Greetings -

It might take me a while to PL this one.

I have joined the ranks of too many Oregonians who have had to evacuate their homes due to the many wildfires here in Oregon. Fortunately, the evacuation site is next to my church and I am putting in a number of hours each day volunteering here.

I have limited access to the internet and, so, I will do what I can when I can :) :) We have been told that we could be here for up to three weeks.

For two days last week, Portland, Oregon, had the worst air quality index in the world so keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lomond
Praying for you. Do be safe. No need to worry about the PLing. We'll get to it when things go back to normal.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 16th, 2020, 7:21 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 17th, 2020, 8:33 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

lomond
Posts: 1882
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » October 23rd, 2020, 12:31 am

Greetings -

Some PL notes on Chapters 13, 14, and 15:

Chapter 13:

TIME: 03:35 TEXT: "and having dipped the morsel, he giveth it to Judas of Simon, Iscariot." Reading has "gave" instead of "giveth". 

TIME: 04:21 TEXT: "if God was glorified in him" Reading has "God also will glorify him in heaven" which needs to be edited out.

Chapter 14:

TIME: 02;33 TEXT: "he who is having my commands," Reading does not sound like "having".

Chapter 15:

TIME: 02:25 TEXT: "but I chose out of the world—because of this" Reading has "choose" instead of "chose"

TIME: 02:36 TEXT: "if me they did persecute" Reading sounds like "may" instead of "me"

Lomond

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 23rd, 2020, 6:44 am

lomond wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 12:31 am
Greetings -

Some PL notes on Chapters 13, 14, and 15:

Chapter 13:

TIME: 03:35 TEXT: "and having dipped the morsel, he giveth it to Judas of Simon, Iscariot." Reading has "gave" instead of "giveth". 

TIME: 04:21 TEXT: "if God was glorified in him" Reading has "God also will glorify him in heaven" which needs to be edited out.

Chapter 14:

TIME: 02;33 TEXT: "he who is having my commands," Reading does not sound like "having".

Chapter 15:

TIME: 02:25 TEXT: "but I chose out of the world—because of this" Reading has "choose" instead of "chose"

TIME: 02:36 TEXT: "if me they did persecute" Reading sounds like "may" instead of "me"

Lomond
Thank you, lomond. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 6th, 2020, 9:18 am

Ch. 16 posted in MW.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 9th, 2020, 11:14 am

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 9th, 2020, 12:30 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 10th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 48194
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » November 10th, 2020, 7:10 pm

Chug, chug, chuggin' along... 8-)
Elizabethan Poetry: The Psalmes of David
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5
Short essays: Elia, and The Last Essays of Elia
Bulwer-Lytton novel: The Caxtons

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 10th, 2020, 7:24 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 10th, 2020, 7:25 pm

TriciaG wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 7:10 pm
Chug, chug, chuggin' along... 8-)
Runnin' on fumes some days.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 11th, 2020, 6:37 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9356
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 12th, 2020, 2:04 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

Post Reply