COMPLETE The History Of Sir Richard Calmady by Lucas Malet - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
dpbrown

Post by dpbrown »

Hi,

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to record the chapter I signed up for yet. I won't be able to do it until at least next Wednesday (16th) so I'm happy to relinquish it to someone else. It sounds like Anne might want to do it. I might sign up for some other chapters if it looks like I'll have time soon.

Thanks

dpbrown (Daniel)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How about you take until the end of the month and see if you manage?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi Stav and team, I uploaded sections 31 and 32 a few days ago but see they are still marked "assigned". Did they go through ok? And apologies to Daniel dpbrown...don't know why I thought your name was Dave...lockdown brain fade! cheers, Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I will take ccare of that. It is September, I have astma, and I am often ill. I try to stay involved here, because it is very important to me, but I am not in my element.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
dpbrown

Post by dpbrown »

Hi,

Here's section 30 at last...

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_30_malet_128kb.mp3 (24:33)

Thank you for your patience.

dpbrown
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi Stav, I do hope you are feeling better, I really appreciate all your hard work for LV and volunteer readers in what are difficult times:)
May I claim Book 4, chapter 9 (section 38) and Book 5 chapters 1,2 and 3(sections 39,40,41)? Have been resting my voice a little as it's hayfever season here and sniffling doesn't sound too good in the recordings, so here's hoping I sound OK :D cheers, Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Anne, I truly aprisiate your warm words... I am better, I really am and it is great. The chapters you requested are all yours. I also aprisiate your hard work and concern for lv. Have a lot of fun,
Stav.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi here is Section 38, Bk4 chapter 9 for PL thank you, cheers, Anne
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_38_malet_128kb.mp3 55m 45s
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks for chapter 38.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, you are amazing. Thank you.
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Just an update that I am still around and haven't forgotten about the sections ready for PL here! I'll try to get caught up within the next few days.
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Section 27 is PL OK.
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Section 28 is PL OK.