COMPLETE The History Of Sir Richard Calmady by Lucas Malet - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Cori

Post by Cori »

Hi Stav! Can I please have sections 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8? *big smile* This is such a good book, and so unusual for its time!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Thank you, Anne! Section 5 is PL OK - lovely reading!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Cori, how are you? I missed you. Of course you may have them. Have fun,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi, three for PL thank you...goodness me,be prepared for rather harrowing chapters, quite Gothic!! YOu really need to read 7/8 to get full context...
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_06_malet_128kb.mp3 33m 28s
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_09_malet_128kb.mp3 20m 25s
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_10_malet_128kb.mp3 23m 53s
Think I'll record some of Miss Mitford's stroll through the village for a change now before I go back to Sir Richard:) cheers, Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot. Have a lot of fun in the village (smile).
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

miss stav wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:11 pm Thanks a lot. Have a lot of fun in the village (smile).
Yes, these little sketches of scenery and seasons are beautifully described, very relaxing in these stressful times:) Anne
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Sections 6, 9, and 10 are PL OK! "Harrowing" is a good description...
Cori

Post by Cori »

I'm well, Stav, how're you doing? It's been a long time since we last worked together *smile*

Chapter 1 is ready for you and cadastra -- https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_01_malet_128kb.mp3 (15 mins exactly.) I actually recorded it a long time ago, but didn't get very far, so I'm grateful to Rapunzelina for helping with the editing!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I am doing quite well, thank you (smile). Yes it has been a long time. I hope you left for a good and positive reason and am glad to see you back (smile). Thanks for chapter 1.
cadastra

Post by cadastra »

Section 1 is PL OK!
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi Stav, please may I claim Book Two, chapters 1,2,5,6,7...these chapters concern mother and son mainly so I'd like to keep it consistent....Where are our male readers? Definitely need some men's voices for this dramatic tale and although mine's low, it's difficult when reading more than one male character in a dialogue...just doesn't sound convincing! cheers and wishing all a peaceful holiday time, Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Anne, sure, the chapters you requested are all yours. There are none yet, I think they would come by and by (smile).
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi, sorry it's been a while since I checked in, I was finishing another project, and now we are in the chaos of moving house! The good news is that once we settle in I have a great space for recording so will be quiet for a while then full steam ahead! Cheers, Anne
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

May I read Sections 13, 14, 18, 19, and 20?

Thanks!
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

Hi, and back into the swing of things! here is another for PL thank you, Section 11, Book 2,Chapter one
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/historyofsirrichardcalmady_11_malet_128kb.mp3 33m 38s
Had an interesting time with names of Nordic gods..apologies to any Icelandic speakers:) cheers, Anne