[Complete] [IRISH FOLKLORE] Legends Of Saints And Sinners by Douglas Hyde-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Alan, thanks for section 7. Would you like to read more sections from this book?
Helen, thanks for your hard and dedicated work. Much aprisiated.
Christine, thanks for letting us know. Comunication is the most important part of the deal, even when you cannot do something.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 3
PL OK
Yuk, Yuk, Yuk :lol:
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 24 & 37
PL OK
:clap: :clap:
Helen

LaurelE98

Post by LaurelE98 »

Hello! I recorded section 33. The duration is 05:55. Please let me know if I need to do anything further.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/legendsofsaintssinners_33_hyde_128kb.mp3
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How lovely. Huge thanks. Would you like to continue with 32 which is about the same length?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
LaurelE98

Post by LaurelE98 »

Yes, I would love to go ahead and claim section 32. I will post the recording when I have it done!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Great. Have fun.
geoffreydesena

Post by geoffreydesena »

Hello!

I'd like to jump into this one for my first recording if that's alright. I don't have a preference, so might as well start from the top. I see that chapter 1: St. Patrick and Crom Dubh is still open. I'll read it if no one else has spoken for it!

Thank you!
Sustainably,
Geoffrey DeSena
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Geoffrey,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Of course, chapter 1 is all yours. I see that you submited a one-minute sampal recording. So before you proceed, just let us know under which name you would like to appear in the librivox catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Stav.
geoffreydesena

Post by geoffreydesena »

Hi Stav,

Thanks for the clarification. I was a bit confused by that bit. You can put it under my real name in the catalog: Geoffrey DeSena. They're basically the same, so I hope it's minimally confusing.
Sustainably,
Geoffrey DeSena
BearPause

Post by BearPause »

Hi, I'll read "Chapter 30: The Poem of the Tor". This will be my first recording and you can put me as Caleb Weaver in the catalog with a link to calebweaver.xyz
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Caleb,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, chapter 30 is all yours. Have fun. I see that you submited the sampal recording so you can just proceed. But if you have questions please ask.
Stav.
BearPause

Post by BearPause »

Finished Chapter 30! Here's the recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/legendsofsaintsandsinners_30_hyde_128kb.mp3 with the duration 4:38. Let me know if there are any edits or cleaning needed.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. Would you like to continue with 31?
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 30

Hi Kaleb,
Your reading is excellent. You have 2 slight changes.

PL note: slightly high volume
93.4 dB The volume falls outside of the target range (86–92 dB).

02:46 Twenty years last Sunday (I hear 25 years last Sunday)

Volume help if you need it.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Setting_Recording_Input_Level#Adjusting_the_Recording_Volume.2C_Take_1
Helen