COMPLETE (Religion) Mountains in the Mist, FW Boreham (d. 1959)-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

JulieB3 wrote: August 15th, 2020, 7:43 am I'll be happy to do sections 7 and 17 for you if you'd like. I have some other orphan chapters I'm recording this weekend and I'll start on these when I finish.
Thank you! I'll sign you up.
JulieB3

Post by JulieB3 »

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

I'm sure our MC won't mind my updating the MW with these and marking them PL OK.
Very good reading. My only comment is that there are several place where the noise of a passing vehicle can be heard, but still at a level that we can accept. It is best just to pause recording when this happens, and if necessary back up and record the sentence of phrase again and edit out the part where the noise occurs. But, I know how hard that is sometimes

Thank you so much for taking these last two sections to help us finish the book. I especially enjoyed the one on babies. :)
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Hurray! Thank you both, and especially thanks are due to Julie, for giving the final push this project has been waiting on for so long! :9:

Ready for the catalogue! :clap:
JulieB3

Post by JulieB3 »

It was my pleasure. Sorry about the noises, but I am thankful they're at an acceptable level. I really enjoyed my sections. Will there be any more recordings of Mr. Boreham's books? I'd be very interested in reading his works again.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

There is another one running currently. It is Casket of Cameos, linked in my signature line. And I will be launching more after that. There are still several Boreham books to work our way through!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/mountains-in-the-mist-by-frank-w-boreham/
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks MaryAnn! :thumbs:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

No problem. Just sorry that this will be the last one I get to MC for you!

MaryAnn
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: August 25th, 2020, 5:27 pm No problem. Just sorry that this will be the last one I get to MC for you!

MaryAnn
Awww, you're the best! :mrgreen: :9: