COMPLETE: [Religion] The Destination Of Man by Johann Gottlieb Fichte (1762-1814)-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
soupy

Post by soupy » April 5th, 2020, 8:15 pm

To murder in cold blood all joy in life for him who has no money is a dreadful thing and that is what the moneyed man does.

Help us finish
The Spirit of the Age.

My Website
Kierkegaards Challenge

KevinS

Post by KevinS » April 14th, 2020, 10:53 am

I offered Rosebud help with the PLing. I hope you don't mind, Craig.

Both final chapters 5 and 6 are PL OK!

Great job editing it all together!

KevinS

Post by KevinS » April 14th, 2020, 10:55 am

Oh! And Section 23 can be marked Ready for PL.

soupy

Post by soupy » April 14th, 2020, 10:56 am

Thanks Kevin :thumbs: I don't mind if Rosebud doesn't :D

Craig
To murder in cold blood all joy in life for him who has no money is a dreadful thing and that is what the moneyed man does.

Help us finish
The Spirit of the Age.

My Website
Kierkegaards Challenge

RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh » April 15th, 2020, 6:35 pm

Thanks a lot, Kevin! :9:
~Rosebud

My DPL List

silverquill

Post by silverquill » April 17th, 2020, 7:49 pm

Well, then, time to get this project out of the mothballs, eh?

Here are the Spirit parts for the remaining three sections:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/destinationofman_07_spirit_fichte_128kb.mp3 8:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/destinationofman_08_spirit_fichte_128kb.mp3 10:33
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/destinationofman_09_spirit_fichte_128kb.mp3 4:08

I don't see a place in the MW for them. but unless we're going to PL the parts, I suppose these don't even have to be uploaded.

If you want, I'll go ahead and assemble the sections and then those can go up for final PL.

But, I just don't know; I am only conscious of a change in myself and merely infer that there is actually something there. Who is rattling my cage? Knock, knock!
~Larry

soupy

Post by soupy » April 17th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Thanks Larry :thumbs:
If you want, I'll go ahead and assemble the sections and then those can go up for final PL.
I would appreciate it if you did assemble the sections and then put them in the string so I can put them in the window :D

Can you read the intro for the sections too.

do each part have I read by Kevin and spirit read by Larry?

Craig

kevins's 7 https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/I_Chapter_7.mp3

Kevin's 8 https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/I_Chapter_8_my_head_hurts.mp3

Kevin's 9 https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/destinationofman_24_fichte_128kb.mp3

Craig
Last edited by soupy on April 18th, 2020, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Help us finish
The Spirit of the Age.

My Website
Kierkegaards Challenge

silverquill

Post by silverquill » April 17th, 2020, 8:39 pm

You got it!

I'll do the intros and get the voice credits in there.
May be Monday before I can get them done, but we'll see how it goes.
Expecting snow tonight!
~Larry

RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh » April 18th, 2020, 4:23 pm

Sorry for my lack here! I've been constantly on the run with only chances at standard PL most of the time. I'm fine with anyone filling in wherever needed to make this happen, but I'm also willing to keep trying for progress. It seems whenever I'm home, my family has got all sorts of plans to fill my time. :lol: :?
~Rosebud

My DPL List

KevinS

Post by KevinS » April 18th, 2020, 4:36 pm

RSlabaugh wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 4:23 pm
Sorry for my lack here! I've been constantly on the run with only chances at standard PL most of the time. I'm fine with anyone filling in wherever needed to make this happen, but I'm also willing to keep trying for progress. It seems whenever I'm home, my family has got all sorts of plans to fill my time. :lol: :?
I can PL whenever called. I must be called, however, as I have no idea what is going on here.

RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh » April 18th, 2020, 4:42 pm

It's down to those 3 sections (7-9) with 2 parts a piece. So far I haven't PLed anything worth speaking of on any of the 6 that are currently ready for PL. I'll see what I can do, but you're welcome to Larry's if you like, unless we're simply leaving parts for Larry to combine and make the best of. :wink:
~Rosebud

My DPL List

KevinS

Post by KevinS » April 18th, 2020, 4:53 pm

As far as I can tell there is no Section 7, 8, or 9. I can't PL my own part of them, so should I PL Larry's parts before he starts editing?

RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh » April 18th, 2020, 5:03 pm

You're right, those haven't been edited together. I'm not sure now whether we're planning on PLing parts, so you don't need to worry about it for now. If you'd help out with the edited files when they're ready, that'd be a tremendous help to me.

EDIT: I just compared 'reader section details' and it made me realize how comparatively little I've got on my plate to do. So it's up to you, but don't break your own back to help me out.
~Rosebud

My DPL List

soupy

Post by soupy » April 18th, 2020, 5:33 pm

Larry posted this and I said he could go ahead - he says he'll have it ready by Monday.
Look up on the string of comments :D

Craig

Help us finish
The Spirit of the Age.

My Website
Kierkegaards Challenge

RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh » April 18th, 2020, 5:43 pm

Thank you! I think it's my feeling like I'm not accomplishing my responsibilities that made for still trying to do whatever's possible. But I think with the readers we've got for the parts, it's about as risk free as any to skip part PL. So I'm totally great with going that route! :thumbs:
~Rosebud

My DPL List