[COMPLETE] The Adventures of Puss in Boots, Jr by David Cory-Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Katemull
Posts: 42
Joined: February 13th, 2020, 9:15 am

Post by Katemull » February 19th, 2020, 3:26 pm

Hi I am a new volunteer here and I would like to submit a recording for the following section once my test has been approved submitted this evening. I submitted raw file as was suggested and i know there will most likely be alot of tweaking before proceeding to submitting proper work but if the section below is still free i would like to submit. My forum name is katemull

Section 26 Who Is a Man's Most Faithful Friend?

Kind regards

Kate

melissa412
Posts: 8
Joined: January 4th, 2020, 11:41 am

Post by melissa412 » February 20th, 2020, 9:20 am

melissa412 wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Hi... I would like to read section 5. I am new to Librivox, and here is the place in the forum where I linked my 1-minute test.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=78284

Hi... You didn't reply to this. Is it ok to do chapter 5?

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 20th, 2020, 9:21 am

Katemull wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Hi I am a new volunteer here and I would like to submit a recording for the following section once my test has been approved submitted this evening. I submitted raw file as was suggested and i know there will most likely be alot of tweaking before proceeding to submitting proper work but if the section below is still free i would like to submit. My forum name is katemull

Section 26 Who Is a Man's Most Faithful Friend?

Kind regards

Kate
Well, I'll take this on good faith and assign you to this section.
I'm having some issues that prevent me from downloading your test recording to check it out, but I did listen to it and you sound great, and I'm sure you'll have an official report soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 20th, 2020, 9:27 am

melissa412 wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:20 am
melissa412 wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Hi... I would like to read section 5. I am new to Librivox, and here is the place in the forum where I linked my 1-minute test.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=78284

Hi... You didn't reply to this. Is it ok to do chapter 5?
Sorry, heavy work schedule for me this week.
I've saved this for you, but before I can assign it, I need to know how you would like to be listed in the LV catalog. You may use your real name or any pseudonym you wish.
~ Larry

melissa412
Posts: 8
Joined: January 4th, 2020, 11:41 am

Post by melissa412 » February 20th, 2020, 9:52 am

silverquill wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:27 am
melissa412 wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:20 am
melissa412 wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Hi... I would like to read section 5. I am new to Librivox, and here is the place in the forum where I linked my 1-minute test.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=78284

Hi... You didn't reply to this. Is it ok to do chapter 5?
Sorry, heavy work schedule for me this week.
I've saved this for you, but before I can assign it, I need to know how you would like to be listed in the LV catalog. You may use your real name or any pseudonym you wish.
I'd like to use my real name, Melissa Franklin.

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 20th, 2020, 11:21 pm

melissa412 wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:52 am

I'd like to use my real name, Melissa Franklin.
Great!
I've assigned you Section 5.
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to view your LV catalog page. This is where you can track all of you LV projects.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry

Katemull
Posts: 42
Joined: February 13th, 2020, 9:15 am

Post by Katemull » February 21st, 2020, 6:50 am

silverquill wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:21 am
Katemull wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Hi I am a new volunteer here and I would like to submit a recording for the following section once my test has been approved submitted this evening. I submitted raw file as was suggested and i know there will most likely be alot of tweaking before proceeding to submitting proper work but if the section below is still free i would like to submit. My forum name is katemull

Section 26 Who Is a Man's Most Faithful Friend?

Kind regards

Kate
Well, I'll take this on good faith and assign you to this section.
I'm having some issues that prevent me from downloading your test recording to check it out, but I did listen to it and you sound great, and I'm sure you'll have an official report soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.
HI
Adrian came back to me on the one minute test and said it was approved for librivox standards after i made some adjustments to the original version submitted so i will go ahead and do a recording for you if i have any queries i will let you know. Also if i could use my full name kate Mulligan for the listings or if you have already used katemull thats ok

Kind regards

Kate

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 21st, 2020, 7:35 am

Katemull wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 6:50 am

HI
Adrian came back to me on the one minute test and said it was approved for librivox standards after i made some adjustments to the original version submitted so i will go ahead and do a recording for you if i have any queries i will let you know. Also if i could use my full name kate Mulligan for the listings or if you have already used katemull thats ok

Kind regards

Kate
Excellent! You are all set.
Just click on you name and you will see your catalog page under Kate Mulligan.
Looking forward to getting your recording. :D
~ Larry

melissa412
Posts: 8
Joined: January 4th, 2020, 11:41 am

Post by melissa412 » February 21st, 2020, 12:24 pm

silverquill wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 11:21 pm
melissa412 wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 9:52 am

I'd like to use my real name, Melissa Franklin.
Great!
I've assigned you Section 5.
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to view your LV catalog page. This is where you can track all of you LV projects.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
Thank you! I will do that soon.

jennlea
Posts: 711
Joined: February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

Post by jennlea » February 22nd, 2020, 3:27 am

-Jenn B.
My Recordings

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 22nd, 2020, 7:02 am

Thank you!
Marked Ready for PL.
~ Larry

jasonb
Posts: 724
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » February 22nd, 2020, 9:01 pm

Hi Larry,

Can I grab 24 and 25 on this one.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 23rd, 2020, 7:26 pm

jasonb wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 9:01 pm
Hi Larry,

Can I grab 24 and 25 on this one.
You've got 'em :thumbs:
~ Larry

jasonb
Posts: 724
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » February 23rd, 2020, 7:48 pm

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

silverquill
Posts: 14801
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 23rd, 2020, 8:09 pm

You're quick on the draw. :thumbs:
These are marked Ready for PL.
I think we've overwhelmed Lomond, but he'll get them done.
~ Larry

Post Reply