[COMPLETE] On Everything, by Hilaire Belloc - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 28th, 2020, 9:35 pm

Thanks so much!
~ Larry

adr6090
Posts: 2636
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 2nd, 2020, 8:34 pm


silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 2nd, 2020, 9:33 pm

adr6090 wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 8:34 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_32_belloc_128kb.mp3 time 09:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_39_belloc_128kb.mp3 time 08:42

Hello, here are my final 2 for this thread.
April
Thank you!
These are Ready for PL.
~ Larry

adr6090
Posts: 2636
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 3rd, 2020, 8:13 am

:thumbs:
April
silverquill wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 9:33 pm
adr6090 wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 8:34 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_32_belloc_128kb.mp3 time 09:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_39_belloc_128kb.mp3 time 08:42

Hello, here are my final 2 for this thread.
April
Thank you!
These are Ready for PL.

BillTurns
Posts: 76
Joined: February 28th, 2020, 7:45 am
Location: The Great Plains

Post by BillTurns » March 4th, 2020, 9:27 am

I would like to claim sections 33-37.

I'd not mind a chance to read this as it appears to be in narrative prose, which will not require much voice acting... ideal for this LV novice.

~Bill
Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
~Benjamin Franklin

silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 4th, 2020, 10:30 am

BillTurns wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 9:27 am
I would like to claim sections 33-37.

I'd not mind a chance to read this as it appears to be in narrative prose, which will not require much voice acting... ideal for this LV novice.

~Bill
That's a big hunk of reading, but you are certainly welcome to give it a go, with much thanks. :thumbs:
~ Larry

Oliver
Posts: 2
Joined: February 18th, 2020, 6:47 am

Post by Oliver » March 5th, 2020, 9:06 am


silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 5th, 2020, 10:46 am

Oliver wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 9:06 am
Here's Chapter 4
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_04_belloc_128kb.mp3
11:05
Thank you!
This is marked Ready for PL.
~ Larry

jasonb
Posts: 725
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » March 7th, 2020, 5:55 am

hi Larry, here is the last one, number 14.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/irony_14_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 8:01

I see that for the last one, I said that it was # 30, but it was 31. I did use the correct number in the file name, and you inputted the time for it, but it is still marked as assigned, and is ready fro PL.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 7th, 2020, 9:16 am

jasonb wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 5:55 am
hi Larry, here is the last one, number 14.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/irony_14_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 8:01

I see that for the last one, I said that it was # 30, but it was 31. I did use the correct number in the file name, and you inputted the time for it, but it is still marked as assigned, and is ready fro PL.
I think you may have posted this to the wrong forum.
I'm just doing a quick check, but will look into this later.
~ Larry

jasonb
Posts: 725
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » March 8th, 2020, 12:53 am

Yep, I just realized this myself. It's posted correctly now.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

jasonb
Posts: 725
Joined: July 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Post by jasonb » March 8th, 2020, 12:54 am

And I'd like to claim 21 in this project.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life

Aikenpayne
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Post by Aikenpayne » March 9th, 2020, 8:23 am

Uploaded for PLing

Chapter 1 - On Song. 12 mins 6 secs.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_01_belloc_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Aiken

silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 9th, 2020, 8:57 am

jasonb wrote:
March 8th, 2020, 12:54 am
And I'd like to claim 21 in this project.
21 is yours!
Thanks.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15275
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 9th, 2020, 9:00 am

Aikenpayne wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 8:23 am
Uploaded for PLing

Chapter 1 - On Song. 12 mins 6 secs.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oneverything_01_belloc_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Aiken
Thanks you!
This is in the MW Ready for PL.
~ Larry

Post Reply