COMPLETE Something Childish and Other Stories by Katherine Mansfield - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
meppichharris
Posts: 41
Joined: October 29th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Post by meppichharris » February 15th, 2020, 9:33 am

Hi there, here's the link to section 6:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_06_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 25:00

Thanks,
Marcia

KateG
Posts: 246
Joined: January 10th, 2020, 1:57 am
Location: Germany

Post by KateG » February 15th, 2020, 9:52 am

It's the weekend which means I finally get to do some recording an editing again! :mrgreen:

Here's section 20: Carnation

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_20_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 8:15

Thanks for listening! :wink:
Reader's Page 13871

cc welcome!

"You're evil, you know that?", I said. She grinned and shook her head: "Chaotic neutral, sugar"
(Ernest Cline - Ready Player One)

RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » February 16th, 2020, 1:19 pm

hypsypops wrote:
February 13th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Here is section 22!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_22_mansfield_128kb.mp3

I know I still have another section to do!
meppichharris wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 9:33 am
Hi there, here's the link to section 6:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_06_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 25:00

Thanks,
Marcia
KateG wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 9:52 am
It's the weekend which means I finally get to do some recording an editing again! :mrgreen:

Here's section 20: Carnation

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_20_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 8:15

Thanks for listening! :wink:
Thanks, all! These are all PL OK. You're making my role in this project very easy!
Rob Marland reader section | website

KateG
Posts: 246
Joined: January 10th, 2020, 1:57 am
Location: Germany

Post by KateG » February 16th, 2020, 2:25 pm

Hi Rob,

if it's ok with you, I'd also like to claim section 29, the Lady of "Two Twopenny Ones, Please".

Thanks!
Reader's Page 13871

cc welcome!

"You're evil, you know that?", I said. She grinned and shook her head: "Chaotic neutral, sugar"
(Ernest Cline - Ready Player One)

RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » February 16th, 2020, 2:31 pm

KateG wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 2:25 pm
Hi Rob,

if it's ok with you, I'd also like to claim section 29, the Lady of "Two Twopenny Ones, Please".

Thanks!
Great! Thanks
Rob Marland reader section | website

KateG
Posts: 246
Joined: January 10th, 2020, 1:57 am
Location: Germany

Post by KateG » February 17th, 2020, 5:07 am

Here she comes :mrgreen:

Section 29 - Two Tuppeny - Lady:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_29_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 5:57
Reader's Page 13871

cc welcome!

"You're evil, you know that?", I said. She grinned and shook her head: "Chaotic neutral, sugar"
(Ernest Cline - Ready Player One)

RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » February 17th, 2020, 5:18 am

KateG wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 5:07 am
Here she comes :mrgreen:

Section 29 - Two Tuppeny - Lady:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_29_mansfield_128kb.mp3

Duration: 5:57
Thanks, that's great: PL OK. More of a monologue than a play, though! I am going to see if I can make those "...!" and "...?" translate into some sort of sounds. :?
Rob Marland reader section | website

KateG
Posts: 246
Joined: January 10th, 2020, 1:57 am
Location: Germany

Post by KateG » February 17th, 2020, 5:27 am

RobMarland wrote:
February 17th, 2020, 5:18 am
Thanks, that's great: PL OK. More of a monologue than a play, though! I am going to see if I can make those "...!" and "...?" translate into some sort of sounds. :?
Thanks, Rob! Yeah, the Lady doesn't seem to be a great listener :lol: I tried to leave some room for the friends replies though anyway :wink:
Reader's Page 13871

cc welcome!

"You're evil, you know that?", I said. She grinned and shook her head: "Chaotic neutral, sugar"
(Ernest Cline - Ready Player One)

SiaBoBia
Posts: 48
Joined: July 18th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Post by SiaBoBia » February 19th, 2020, 11:26 am

Can I take a stab at sixpence please?

RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » February 19th, 2020, 2:33 pm

SiaBoBia wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 11:26 am
Can I take a stab at sixpence please?
Thank you!
Rob Marland reader section | website

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11321
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » February 20th, 2020, 2:21 pm

May I read sections 14 and 30?

Thanks, Todd

RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » February 20th, 2020, 3:52 pm

ToddHW wrote:
February 20th, 2020, 2:21 pm
May I read sections 14 and 30?

Thanks, Todd
Great! Thanks, Todd.
Rob Marland reader section | website

saintananda
Posts: 15
Joined: June 7th, 2019, 3:06 am

Post by saintananda » February 27th, 2020, 6:02 am


RobMarland
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 25th, 2013, 2:25 am
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by RobMarland » March 1st, 2020, 1:49 am

saintananda wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 6:02 am
Section 25 uploaded

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/somethingchildish_25_mansfield_128kb.mp3

15:10.21

:D
Thanks! This is great. Just one small thing to fix: at the end, could you please cut “end of [title] by [author]” and paste it at the very end, after your credit? I didn’t make it clear in my reminder but that’s the standard order of the phrases: end of section, credit, end of book.
Rob Marland reader section | website

saintananda
Posts: 15
Joined: June 7th, 2019, 3:06 am

Post by saintananda » March 1st, 2020, 5:23 am


Post Reply