COMPLETE [HISTORY] The Red Reign: The True Story of an Adventurous Year in Russia, by Kellogg Durland-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ecr24

Post by ecr24 »

Section 31 has been PL'd- it's PL OK! :D
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, all, I'm going to pick up the PL for section 14 right now. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Rita :) Section 14 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I have edited the chapter numbers for sections 19 and 20 (the reader hasn't been active since April)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Pulling section 32 to do some PL :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

RitaBoutros wrote: April 24th, 2020, 5:06 am Here's my final chapter :(

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/redreign_32_durland_128kb.mp3
21:20
Heya :) Rita, section 32 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I've pulled 33 and 34 to PL in the next couple of days. :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

ecr24 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 7:02 am
RitaBoutros wrote: June 24th, 2020, 6:40 am Just checking in to find out what's happening with my sections 29 through 34. They were submitted over 2 months ago and have never been PLed. Did this fall between the cracks?

Hi there,

I've been PL'ing the chapters, and have been doing them in chapter order. I've fallen a little behind with PL'ing, but am hoping to get back up and running with them this week. Apologies that I haven't PL'd your chapters yet- it's completely my fault.
Hi, Rita! Sections 33 and 34 are both PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you so much for all your contributions on this book - looking forward to running the audiobook as a whole when it's catalogued! :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

And that's a wrap!! All PL'd, problems fixed, except for the one file name that needs the _128kb added, MaryAnn

(oh, MaryAnn - I did edit the book description to take away the (to be edited) note on it)
~Lynette * -
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-red-reign-by-kellogg-durland/