[Complete] Coffee Break Collection 026 - It's a Small World - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HarthStonebrew
Posts: 9
Joined: May 19th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Post by HarthStonebrew » January 5th, 2020, 2:52 am

Hi:

I edited my recording. Please check it out!

Audio Link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_jackandthebeanstalk_jjy_128kb.mp3

Sincerely,
Joon

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 5th, 2020, 7:59 am

HarthStonebrew wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 2:52 am
Hi:

I edited my recording. Please check it out!

Audio Link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_jackandthebeanstalk_jjy_128kb.mp3

Sincerely,
Joon
Thank you.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 6th, 2020, 9:06 am

Jack and the Beanstalk PL OK

tomjn
Posts: 8
Joined: October 9th, 2019, 4:57 pm

Post by tomjn » January 12th, 2020, 3:34 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_maninmoon_tn_128kb.mp3
10:14
"The Man in the Moon", from Mother Goose In Prose
L. Frank Baum (May 15, 1856 – May 6, 1919)
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5312/5312-h/5312-h.htm#Page_109

Thank you!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 12th, 2020, 4:56 pm

tomjn wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 3:34 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_maninmoon_tn_128kb.mp3
10:14
"The Man in the Moon", from Mother Goose In Prose
L. Frank Baum (May 15, 1856 – May 6, 1919)
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5312/5312-h/5312-h.htm#Page_109

Thank you!
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 13th, 2020, 8:42 am

The Man in the Moon PL OK
I enjoyed listening to your rendition :thumbs:

tomjn
Posts: 8
Joined: October 9th, 2019, 4:57 pm

Post by tomjn » January 13th, 2020, 10:17 am

Lynnet wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 8:42 am
The Man in the Moon PL OK
I enjoyed listening to your rendition :thumbs:
Thank you! Kind of you to say so. :D

SweetHome
Posts: 229
Joined: November 5th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Canada

Post by SweetHome » January 16th, 2020, 2:21 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_whypigshavecurlytails__sh_128kb.mp3
5:55
Why Pigs Have Curly Tails
(the 4th story in the book)
Rose FYLEMAN (1877 - 1957)
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/60923

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 16th, 2020, 2:34 pm

SweetHome wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 2:21 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_whypigshavecurlytails__sh_128kb.mp3
5:55
Why Pigs Have Curly Tails
(the 4th story in the book)
Rose FYLEMAN (1877 - 1957)
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/60923
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 16th, 2020, 3:47 pm

Why Pigs Have Curly Tails PL Ok

ColleenMc
Posts: 1140
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » January 23rd, 2020, 7:20 pm

Here's my other contribution:

"On the Beach" by Mary Treat (1830-1923)


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_onthebeach_cm_128kb.mp3
8:22

Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/38428 (Chapter XI)

Mary Treat info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Treat

While the book has 3 authors listed, the chapter is from the middle section which has Mary Treat listed as the sole author (part II starting with chapter IX). Please let me know if I should do this differently.

Colleen

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 23rd, 2020, 10:37 pm

ColleenMc wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 7:20 pm
Here's my other contribution:

"On the Beach" by Mary Treat (1830-1923)


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_onthebeach_cm_128kb.mp3
8:22

Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/38428 (Chapter XI)

Mary Treat info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Treat

While the book has 3 authors listed, the chapter is from the middle section which has Mary Treat listed as the sole author (part II starting with chapter IX). Please let me know if I should do this differently.

Colleen
Thank you. The attribution should be fine.

ColleenMc
Posts: 1140
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » January 24th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Thanks! Also, please let me know how it sounds. I have a new computer and even though I'm using the same software, same mike and headphones, and recording in place I've used before, it sounded very different when I was editing!

Colleen

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 29th, 2020, 8:36 am

On the Beach PL OK

BettyB
Posts: 2128
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » February 1st, 2020, 5:30 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb026_smallhouses_bbs_128kb.mp3

Small Country Houses of Today - Volume 1 - Introduction
Sir Lawrence Weaver 1876-1930

Time is 13.44

https://archive.org/details/smallcountryhous01weav/page/1/mode/1up

BettyB

Post Reply