COMPLETE (Novel) Miss Crespigny by Frances Hodgson Burnett-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I put the pronunciation note up in the same spirit as the earlier chapter - having had many people request to be notified if a word will not be understood, and where Annie can choose whether she wants to edit the pronunciation or not. So, Annie, just let us know if you want to change it, or leave it alone. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
lleskk

Post by lleskk »

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/misscrespigny_16_burnett_128kb.mp3 [16:02]

I did the noise reduction, lmk if there's anything else.. And as for chapter 18, is it alright if we just let it like that :D ... If not then, i'll revise it too...

And well the ending is abrupt yes and honestly im rooting for hector x georgie just a little bit lol... Anyway, good story! I really enjoyed reading it
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

lleskk wrote: March 30th, 2020, 12:16 am https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/misscrespigny_16_burnett_128kb.mp3 [16:02]

I did the noise reduction, lmk if there's anything else.. And as for chapter 18, is it alright if we just let it like that :D ... If not then, i'll revise it too...

And well the ending is abrupt yes and honestly im rooting for hector x georgie just a little bit lol... Anyway, good story! I really enjoyed reading it
Ah :) That's much, much better on section 16 PL OK :thumbs:

And, yes, it is fine to leave section 18! PL OK :thumbs:

Which means, that's a wrap for Miss Crespigny! :clap: :clap:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all for this fun and rather fast project. You are great.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Cataloging has begun.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/miss-crespigny-by-frances-hodgson-burnett/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Woohoo!!! :) Thanks for letting me PL, Miss Stav!
~Lynette * -