[Complete] CRIPPS the Carrier by R.D. Blackmore - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

So sorry about all your trials! I hope you get well quickly! I’m just getting over a head cold as well, but thankfully most of it was past within a week. Maybe my trip to Florida was helpful... :wink:

Section 24 is PL OK like usual. :thumbs: I think I’ll wait to PL 27 till you’ve got the other 2 up as well. (In keeping with not reading ahead. Haha!)

And one more thing, the time is almost here for the trip I’d talked about earlier- we leave early tomorrow morning. I don’t know if I’ll have time to PL while I’m gone, but I’ll have the resources along in case I do find time. I expect to at least check in occasionally. We plan to be back Feb 5.
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks!
Ok, that gives me some time to build up.
Enjoy your trip!
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

:thumbs:
I’m sure we will! Thank you! :)
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Finally made the connection with Ch 27.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Aha! Can’t wait till I’m not so restricted online anymore! Now a days I can only do small sections at a time, and no checker availability while we’re here either because WiFi isn’t fast enough for the laptop. So I’ll bide my time and have a treat when I get home if that’s OK with you.
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Totally fine, Rosebud. I think you have more important work to be doing there. I hope you are getting results, and enjoying the time.

I got a "new" computer that at least is quiet enough to be in the booth with me, but after three chapters with the good mic, started giving me the same interference. My head cold cleared and the family and weather cooperated, so I've been able to get through Ch 38 recorded! I think finishing this month is out of my plans, but it was a good effort all the same.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Oh wow! So I’ll really be in for a treat! :thumbs:
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I put Ch 32 up yesterday, but today realized I'd left some outtakes at the end.

Tonight I uploaded the corrected copy.
It is 17:23

Does anything have to be done to make sure the correct copy is saved in the system?

Keith
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

If the filename is exactly the same, the new file overwrites the old, and we end up with the new showing up in the MW. All should be well.
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

OK, it should be all set.
Are you wrapping up your trip?
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Pretty much. We start home tomorrow night and get home Wed afternoon. The motel we're at now has better Wi-Fi than what we'd had before, so I've been working at catching up on a few things. :)
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

OK, Ch 33 and 34 got put up today. That gives you an even 10 chapters to catch up on. :)
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Guess what I’m doing! :wink: 25-27 are PL OK :D
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Yay!
Jiggedy-jig!
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

:lol:

Just got through chapter 29- great job with the church bell song! :)
~Rosebud