[Complete] CRIPPS the Carrier by R.D. Blackmore - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

So am I!
😉
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 20 is ready!
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Keratak wrote: December 31st, 2019, 10:42 am Ch 20 is ready!
PL OK :D
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ok, I put up Ch 21 for PL earlier, then realized I'd misspoke a word.
I re-recorded it and re-uploaded it, replacing the link in the MW.
You'll probably hear the spliced part, but it was as close as I could get. Strange how I have a hard time sounding like myself sometimes.

I thought I'd let you all know, since I'm not sure how the saved files look at your end.

I'm a little behind my schedule, but all-in-all this has been a really positive experiment!
Keith
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

PL OK :thumbs:

I listened the second time to find the splice, and still didn’t notice it. Sounds good to me! I’m doing standard PL, you know. :wink:
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

The error wouldn't have hurt anything, but I'd described the gypsy's couches as leather, instead of the inexplicable heather that he has. Is it normal to make furnature out of flowers?
I'll have to take.it up with him the next time I see him.
😏
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

I suppose leather couches would be quite cumbersome... so they make do with what’s available. But what if ours were made of heather?! :lol:
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

So, would that be a hide-a-flowerbed? I wouldn't mind helping you move as much then!

Anyway, Ch 22 is now up for your very much listening enjoyment.

Keith
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Thank you for letting me listen to yet another well-read, PL OK file! :)
So, would that be a hide-a-flowerbed? I wouldn't mind helping you move as much then!
:lol:
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thanks again for your efforts, and support.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

:thumbs: Anytime! I'm enjoying the process, and you can't imagine how much less work this project is than most group projects. It's nice getting consistent files with the specs all correct, a story written by such a fun author, and the reading done to match! Thank you for the enjoyable listening!
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Good to hear you like it. Ch 23 is up and ready, and has taken the first place as longest chapter so far.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Keratak wrote: January 7th, 2020, 10:53 pm Good to hear you like it. Ch 23 is up and ready, and has taken the first place as longest chapter so far.
:thumbs: PL OK
~Rosebud
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 24 is ready for PL.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

For what it's worth, Ch 27 is also ready for PL. I wanted to at least get the file uploaded.
I was disappointed to learn yesterday that I'd missed an entire line (as it was printed on my sheet) in Ch25.
Ch 26 was recorded completely with the laptop mic...which was situated outside the booth (not a good sound).

Right now I'm suffering from a head cold (also not a good sound), so it'll be at least another day until I can record again. :(
I was in such a groove, too!

Keith