(Complete) Oliver Cromwell and the Rule of the Puritans in England by Charles H. Firth - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RichardBeiswanger

Post by RichardBeiswanger »

I uploaded yesterday before performing a checker, because I wasn't getting the checker to work. Now I'm trying to upload a replacement file at the correct db rating, but I get an error message.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

RichardBeiswanger wrote: July 24th, 2020, 9:18 am I uploaded yesterday before performing a checker, because I wasn't getting the checker to work. Now I'm trying to upload a replacement file at the correct db rating, but I get an error message.
Not to worry. I have just PLd and apart from the volume, it is PL OK.
I can fix it and upload the file.
The error you are getting uploading may be because you have been logged out. The best thing to do is log out (or even close your browser/tab) and log back in.
RichardBeiswanger

Post by RichardBeiswanger »

cool, i backed out and re entered the uploader and had to login again. Thanks for your help!

I went ahead and did the upload, So you can use it or the old one you edited yourself. :D Thanks for help, and enjoy your vacation!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

RichardBeiswanger wrote: July 24th, 2020, 9:52 am cool, i backed out and re entered the uploader and had to login again. Thanks for your help!

I went ahead and did the upload, So you can use it or the old one you edited yourself. :D Thanks for help, and enjoy your vacation!
The system automatically uses the most recent. Currently on its way to the catalog!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this fascinating biography :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/oliver-cromwell-and-the-rule-of-the-puritans-in-england-by-charles-h-firth/