COMPLETE: [TRIO] Royal Romances of Today, by Kellogg Durland - dii

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
dii

Post by dii »

Diana
dii

Post by dii »

Diana
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, thanks! I took a long weekend off from of everything I normally do, just having some "waah, waah" time while I was a little sick, trying not to worry that it was going to become a huge amount of sick. It's a weird time, eh??! Plugging these into the MW now, and will get them PL'd very soon. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

LCaulkins wrote: April 7th, 2020, 8:44 am Hey, thanks! I took a long weekend off from of everything I normally do, just having some "waah, waah" time while I was a little sick, trying not to worry that it was going to become a huge amount of sick. It's a weird time, eh??! Plugging these into the MW now, and will get them PL'd very soon. :)
"Take it easy" is from an Eagles's song, right? (Haha. What do I know about the Eagles?!)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Well, I don't have seven women on my mind, but "take it easy" is definitely the theme of the week! ;D
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Diana!

All of your sections are PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Poor Queen Elena - getting to be the most mediocre queen at the end of a book.
~Lynette * -
dii

Post by dii »

Thanks for the PL!

Yes, the last chapter was really a 180-degree turn compared to the previous chapters :shock:
Diana
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Kevin! :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

KevinS wrote: January 25th, 2020, 6:51 pm Sec. 19

https://librivox.org/uploads/dii/royalromances_19_durland_128kb.mp3 (11:15)
Hey, Kevin! I finally read chapters 17 and 18 so I could follow the story sequentially.

Sections 19, 20, and 22 are all PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PL Note for Section 21:

At :19 You have "Part 2, Chapter 3" which should be "Part 2, Chapter 9"
~Lynette * -
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 21 ready for Spot PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dii/royalromances_21_durland_128kb.mp3 (8:25)

I have to say, as I get older these strange slips I make become worrisome. Thank you for the careful PL.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

KevinS wrote: April 21st, 2020, 2:22 pm Section 21 ready for Spot PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dii/royalromances_21_durland_128kb.mp3 (8:25)

I have to say, as I get older these strange slips I make become worrisome. Thank you for the careful PL.
Superb edit, PL OK :thumb:

I get it. It's probably nothing, particular these weeks! Most all of us find our brains running distracted. If you're honestly super worried, you could get your thyroid checked and stuff before you let yourself worry about scary things. I don't think this kind of slip is worrisome, though. The "three" made sense in relation to something else - can't remember right now, as I'm not looking at it, but my brain understood where it came from when I heard it. :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Section 7 is up - this poor baby was recorded and waiting to be edited for a good 4 or 5 weeks. Such a short one, too! :lol:
~Lynette * -
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

LCaulkins wrote: March 6th, 2020, 12:57 pm Section 6 is up, Kevin :) (thank you in advance!)
I forgot I was your PL!

PL OK!