[COMPLETE][Philosophy]The Art of Worldly Wisdom, by Gracian - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Sonrisaj wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/artofworldlywisdom_28_gracian_128kb.mp3

9 minutes 24 seconds

Ta Da :clap: Thank you both once again for the opportunity to meet Sr. Gracian and record his thoughtful & humorous maxims of worldly wisdom!

Warmly,
Linda
Aha! And with this marked PL OK, you have helped us complete this book -- in fact the major portion of it!
(I corrected the volume on Section 27 for you)

I do hope you will find other projects to join here on LibriVox.
Or maybe you would find something you would like to record as a solo!
Seriously, we need your voice. :D

It has been my pleasure entirely to work with you, Linda, and, as always with Sonia.
Be thou safe from fires and snakes....
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

silverquill wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 8:23 pm(I corrected the volume on Section 27 for you)
thank you for letting me know that you were doing that, Larry, although usually we wait for the reader to correct. ;) But I quickly did the Spot PL and it's fine :thumbs:

And wow !!! we reached the end of the way. I'm so thrilled to catalogue this little gem now.

A big thank you to Sandra, for having the initial idea to launch this project.

Then thanks to all the readers who participated, which numbered 7 in total (in alphabetical order) : anchorterra, catharmaiden, Kalamareader, Kitty, kmasters, Sonrisaj (a whopping 20 sections !) and tding :clap: I hope you all well profited from the wisdoms of Gracian. :9:

And of course, last but not least, thank you, Larry, for being a wonderful DPL throughout the project. Since you listened to ALL the maxims, you are probably the wisest of us all now. :mrgreen:

Going to catalogue now and will post the link once it's done. Stay tuned.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and it's done :)

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/art-of-worldly-wisdom-by-baltasar-gracian/

:clap: moving over to Completed now...

Sonia