COMPLETE The Ship Of Stars by Arthur Quiller-Couch - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Hello JT,
Section 22 is PL OK. I am going to need to listen to this entire story once it is in the catalog. I have no clue as to what is going on. (Laugh)
JT68

Post by JT68 »

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/shipofstars_23_quillercouch_128kb.mp3

13:06

May I claim chapter 23? Owait :P just did and recorded. Almost sounds rushed, let me know what you think and I can fix if so.

Thanks!!

JT
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How lovely. I am so glad you recorded it. I hope you enjoyed. would you like to read more from this book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
linny

Post by linny »

JT,
The only thing I found rushed is the "end of chapter" and that is just my personal preference. I tend to leave about 1.5 seconds between the story and the end of portion. It gives my brain a moment to calibrate.

Section 23 is PL OK! Thank you. It is a fun little story.
RGrace

Post by RGrace »

Hi miss stav!
May I have ch 21?

Also, FYI, I just PM'd you about a different project. It seemed my chapter was orphaned before I could get it posted. I will work on the 1-2 month completion timeline, if you want it done sooner, please let me know!
Thanks.
R Grace
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Grace, sure, with joy. 21 is all yours. Have fun.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
JT68

Post by JT68 »

I can do 24 as well. Don't think it will be before next weekend sometime though.

JT
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, 24 is all yours. Have fun.
JT68

Post by JT68 »

linny wrote: February 29th, 2020, 8:17 am JT,
The only thing I found rushed is the "end of chapter" and that is just my personal preference. I tend to leave about 1.5 seconds between the story and the end of portion. It gives my brain a moment to calibrate.

Section 23 is PL OK! Thank you. It is a fun little story.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/shipofstars_23_quillercouch_128kb.mp3 @ 13:07

Good morning. I listened a couple times and agree the end was a bit quick. Added space between, so should be fixed. Will try to have chpater 24 by tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
JT
alaskart

Post by alaskart »

Hi Rapunzalina,

It's been a while. I would like to claim Section 29 - The Ship of Stars.

Time permitting, I will try to do more.

Thanks,

Art Flavell
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Welcome back, Art. Section 29 is all yours. Have fun.
JT68

Post by JT68 »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot, JT. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?
JT68

Post by JT68 »

miss stav wrote: March 7th, 2020, 12:59 pm Thanks a lot, JT. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?
I may. Have some things to catch up on and will check back to see if any are left.

JT
linny

Post by linny »

JT,
Section 23 is spot check PL OK. Section 24 if PL OK. Thank you for your work here. :D