COMPLETE The Ship Of Stars by Arthur Quiller-Couch - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

miss stav wrote: December 29th, 2019, 11:20 pm Ok I investigated a bit. The song has many versions and in the youtube vidio you found they do not menschen which version they used. So I cannot let you keep it as is. Now we have two possibilities:
1. That you read the text.
That we try to look for a known public domain etext of the lyrics and notes of the song where we actualy know when the composer lived.
Please let me know what you think.
Stav.
I’m literally losing sleep over this. I don’t really have time to do much more investigating, especially for something that is clearly a folk song for which there are almost never known composers. I’ll just re-record that portion in the morning, reading it. And in the future, I’ll save myself the trouble and just read the lyrics of songs. Live and learn...
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I am so sorry I made you upset. But we do have to make sure our stuff is in the public domain, and our 99.9% sure is not enough. I understand you worked hard on this and wish I could be more flexable about it.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

linny

Post by linny »

The corrections for chapter 3 are spot check PL OK however the volume has dropped to 85.2dB. We aim for 89dB with an allowable range of 86-92dB.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

linny

Post by linny »

Chapter 3 is spot check PL OK! Thank you. You worked hard for that one.
meppichharris

Post by meppichharris »

linny wrote: December 31st, 2019, 9:15 am Chapter 3 is spot check PL OK! Thank you. You worked hard for that one.
:) Thanks!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

\great job and great learning process. Would you like to read more chapters from this book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
JT68

Post by JT68 »

I would like to claim claim 22, Men as Towers please. May claim others as well, looks like a good project. Just have a couple others to finish too.

Thank you!

JT
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hay, 22 is all yours. Have fun,
Stav.
mokka

Post by mokka »

Section 25, please c:

Regards,
Michael
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. Have fun.
JT68

Post by JT68 »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoyed the book. Would you like to read more sections?
JT68

Post by JT68 »

miss stav wrote: February 23rd, 2020, 9:26 pm Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoyed the book. Would you like to read more sections?
Could do some more yes. Will look at the available ones for sure. Have a couple other reads to catch up on for the moment. It was a fun chapter to read, and did enjoy it.

Thank you!
JT