COMPLETE[PLAY]Galahad Jones by Arthur Adams - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ToddHW wrote: January 1st, 2020, 12:39 pm Cataloging now.

By the way, it turns out this is the 100th item I have cataloged as an MC. And, by coincidence, Sonia has also just cataloged her 100th. (No overlap since though we work together quite a lot, there is only one MC for a project.)

So all those celebrations you saw or heard last night? - they were for Librivox!

Thanks, Todd
:clap: Many happy returns! (Now, didn't I just record that line not too long ago? :hmm:)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 1st, 2020, 12:39 pmit turns out this is the 100th item I have cataloged as an MC. And, by coincidence, Sonia has also just cataloged her 100th. (No overlap since though we work together quite a lot, there is only one MC for a project.)

So all those celebrations you saw or heard last night? - they were for Librivox!
yay, congrats, Todd. :clap: and of course the fireworks were for LV :mrgreen: wouldn't know what else for :lol:

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This play is complete. All audio files may be found in the Librivox catalog at https://librivox.org/galahad-jones-by-arthur-adams/

Thank you all! Wonderful voices for this play. (And as always, a sincere thank you to our DPL Sonia!)

Todd