(Complete) The Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Thanks again. If it's OK I'll do all the corrections at the same time when you've done with this stage.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MichaelMaggs wrote: June 17th, 2020, 3:06 am Thanks again. If it's OK I'll do all the corrections at the same time when you've done with this stage.
I'll be done today for certain.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

29, 39, 73, and 74 PL OK!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

4 PL OK!

58. Just one word missing at about 0:34. "... there some messengers there might..." The second 'there' is missing.
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Wow, I was surprised I managed The Wreck with no errors! There are so many times where GMH jumps to an unexpected word. You can never use your normal expectation of which word will come next.

I've made the corrections, and have re-uploaded 49, 58, 64 and 72 for spot PL.

You had 36 down as PL-OK, but I've also amended that to add the missing line at about 1:00: "No there's none..."

Phew!
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Hi Maria

When you come to catalogue this, you might see that I made a slight error in the title of this forum thread. The book's correct title is Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins, not The Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins.

I don't know if the thread title matters, but thought I should mention it just in case.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MichaelMaggs wrote: June 18th, 2020, 3:51 am Wow, I was surprised I managed The Wreck with no errors! There are so many times where GMH jumps to an unexpected word. You can never use your normal expectation of which word will come next.

I've made the corrections, and have re-uploaded 49, 58, 64 and 72 for spot PL.

You had 36 down as PL-OK, but I've also amended that to add the missing line at about 1:00: "No there's none..."

Phew!
Great! I bet this will be sewn up today!
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

MichaelMaggs wrote: June 18th, 2020, 4:14 am Hi Maria

When you come to catalogue this, you might see that I made a slight error in the title of this forum thread. The book's correct title is Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins, not The Poems of Gerard Manley Hopkins.

I don't know if the thread title matters, but thought I should mention it just in case.
Noted ~ thank you!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

All PL OK!

Michael, this is a great addition to the LV catalogue. Wonderful job!
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Thanks for all the PL work you've done on this. I know it's been a huge effort having to listen to word-perfect level, and I really appreciate it.

I've recorded Maud, and will probably get round to editing that next week. Any slight errors that might have crept into that don't seem so important, somehow.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MichaelMaggs wrote: June 18th, 2020, 10:54 am Thanks for all the PL work you've done on this. I know it's been a huge effort having to listen to word-perfect level, and I really appreciate it.

I've recorded Maud, and will probably get round to editing that next week. Any slight errors that might have crept into that don't seem so important, somehow.
My pleasure!
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/poems-of-gerard-manley-hopkins-version-2-by-gerard-manley-hopkins/

Congratulations! :clap:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Thank you Maria!