(Complete) Emily of New Moon, by Lucy Maud Montgomery -m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
JayKitty76
Posts: 1759
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: Hogwarts (I'm a Ravenclaw)
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » May 16th, 2020, 1:55 pm

AlongsideMom wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:35 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_25_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Here is Section 25; 26 is close behind! :clap: Time is 12:24
Thank you, Brooke!
Rachel
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

skyasimaru
Posts: 40
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » May 16th, 2020, 6:47 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 1:55 pm
m8b1 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Emily Climbs will be PD on January 1, 2021. So not to long to wait! :-)
Oh wow - that's a lot sooner than I expected :9:
Yes, then, to answer your question, Sky, I will probably launch the next book next year :wink:
YAY!! :clap:

AlongsideMom
Posts: 129
Joined: July 1st, 2019, 9:45 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by AlongsideMom » May 18th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Well, I had hoped to have this in over the weekend but it took more editing than I expected :oops: Thank you for being gracious with the extension!

Time for section 26 is 21:41

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_26_montgomery_128kb.mp3
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com

drempels
Posts: 7
Joined: January 15th, 2020, 6:36 pm

Post by drempels » May 25th, 2020, 5:10 pm

Here is an updated Chapter 4, with only 5 seconds of silence at the end. It is 21:59 long.
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_04_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Thanks for the feedback!
Cathy

skyasimaru
Posts: 40
Joined: September 11th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Post by skyasimaru » June 14th, 2020, 11:56 am

skyasimaru wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 8:02 am
Good morning!

Here are the links to chapters 13 and 14. Thank you for the chance to record, and please let me know if you need anything else! (By the way, any word yet on when volume 2 of this series will be in the public domain? I would love to sign up for that, too!)

Chapter 13: Runtime 20:05
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_13_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Chapter 14: Runtime 14:21
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_14_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Until next time!
Very Respectfully,
Sky Asimaru
just checking to make sure these got picked up; I haven't seen any changes to the magic window, yet and it's been a while :) can't wait to hear the finished recording with everyone's contributions!
-Sky Asimaru

AlongsideMom
Posts: 129
Joined: July 1st, 2019, 9:45 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by AlongsideMom » June 14th, 2020, 4:15 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 1:55 pm
AlongsideMom wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:35 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_25_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Here is Section 25; 26 is close behind! :clap: Time is 12:24
Thank you, Brooke!
Also checking for to see if these sections (25 and 26) got noticed; they don't say ready for PL in the MW yet... :)
Brooke Favorat
Homeschool mom of 5
www.alongsidemom.com

JayKitty76
Posts: 1759
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: Hogwarts (I'm a Ravenclaw)
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » June 15th, 2020, 11:05 am

skyasimaru wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 11:56 am
skyasimaru wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 8:02 am
Good morning!

Here are the links to chapters 13 and 14. Thank you for the chance to record, and please let me know if you need anything else! (By the way, any word yet on when volume 2 of this series will be in the public domain? I would love to sign up for that, too!)

Chapter 13: Runtime 20:05
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_13_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Chapter 14: Runtime 14:21
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_14_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Until next time!
Very Respectfully,
Sky Asimaru
just checking to make sure these got picked up; I haven't seen any changes to the magic window, yet and it's been a while :) can't wait to hear the finished recording with everyone's contributions!
-Sky Asimaru
AlongsideMom wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 4:15 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 1:55 pm
AlongsideMom wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:35 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/emilyofnewmoon_25_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Here is Section 25; 26 is close behind! :clap: Time is 12:24
Thank you, Brooke!
Also checking for to see if these sections (25 and 26) got noticed; they don't say ready for PL in the MW yet... :)
Yikes, sorry, you guys! Will get these in today for sure. :oops:
Rachel
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

Clairvoyant94
Posts: 36
Joined: January 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm

Post by Clairvoyant94 » June 15th, 2020, 11:14 am

Chapter 3 also needs to be added. :)

JayKitty76
Posts: 1759
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: Hogwarts (I'm a Ravenclaw)
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » June 15th, 2020, 11:16 am

Clairvoyant94 wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 11:14 am
Chapter 3 also needs to be added. :)
Thanks for letting me know!
Sorry about this. I've been surprisingly busy over the past few weeks...
Rachel
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1759
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: Hogwarts (I'm a Ravenclaw)
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » June 15th, 2020, 12:30 pm

OK, MW updated.
Also, I saw chapter 6 listed as Assigned but there was no specific reader assigned to it. I've marked it as open. Would one of you guys like to take that chapter?
Rachel
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

Clairvoyant94
Posts: 36
Joined: January 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm

Post by Clairvoyant94 » June 15th, 2020, 12:33 pm

I had already claimed it, so I'll take it!
Last edited by Clairvoyant94 on June 15th, 2020, 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1759
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: Hogwarts (I'm a Ravenclaw)
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » June 15th, 2020, 12:34 pm

Clairvoyant94 wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 12:33 pm
I had already claimed it, so I'll take it!
Thanks for letting me know! Wasn't sure if I'd accidentally done something to the MW. I'll reassign it to you.

ETA: Done.
Rachel
Dumbledore watched the doe fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape
.

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11482
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » June 15th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Rachel,

Please make sure all the run times are in the MW. There are a couple that are missing it. We need it for cataloging, and I don't want to have to track them down.

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 11482
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » June 15th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Also, Chapter 18 was claimed in January...it may be time to orphan it. If you put the date a section was claimed in the MW, it is easier to keep track of these things, and they won't fall through the cracks as easily.

Clairvoyant94
Posts: 36
Joined: January 6th, 2020, 5:43 pm

Post by Clairvoyant94 » June 15th, 2020, 12:37 pm

m8b1 wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 12:36 pm
Rachel,

Please make sure all the run times are in the MW. There are a couple that are missing it. We need it for cataloging, and I don't want to have to track them down.
Chapter 22 is 16:32.

Post Reply