[COMPLETE][humour/essays]Journeys to Bagdad - Charles S. Brooks - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you, Rita, excellent narrative again :thumbs: totally flawless and wonderful to listen to. And the title was indeed intriguing :lol:

PL ok. :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

gojo514 wrote: December 9th, 2019, 8:50 am https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/journeystobagdad_7_brooks_128kb.mp3
I think this is what you want. I'll get used to it eventually.
and thank you Gordon, also this section is PL ok on the first go. :)

The only thing you need to be careful about is the filename. In this case, since we have 10 sections, we need to use double digits, so 07 for your section. But since there are no other errors, you don't have to reupload. I will simply correct the filename in my folder. All's well :)

Nearly done ! Only one section left to record :9:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Announcement: I heard back via PM from the reader who will relinquish her claim on section 4.
erieston wrote:I'll relinquish it because I know that I won't have the time to complete it.
Section 4 is up for grabs again. As it's the last section we are waiting for, a not-too-slow turn-around would be appreciated. Only claim if you think you have time to do it in the near future. :) Thank you

Sonia
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

I would be happy to take Section 4, if that's OK and no one else was wanting it! Thanks! 8-)
Kitty wrote: December 29th, 2019, 11:07 am Section 4 is up for grabs again.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

stoogeswoman wrote: December 29th, 2019, 9:31 pmI would be happy to take Section 4, if that's OK and no one else was wanting it! Thanks! 8-)
excellent, thank you so much, Christine :D that makes us fully claimed again. I hope you have fun with the style of the author.

Sonia
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Kitty wrote: December 30th, 2019, 3:55 am
stoogeswoman wrote: December 29th, 2019, 9:31 pmI would be happy to take Section 4, if that's OK and no one else was wanting it! Thanks! 8-)
excellent, thank you so much, Christine :D that makes us fully claimed again. I hope you have fun with the style of the author.

Sonia
Sweet, thanks! I am planning to start working on it this afternoon and hope to have it all done and back to you no later than the end of this week (sooner if possible!). Hope that's OK as far as your deadline. 8-)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

stoogeswoman wrote: December 30th, 2019, 10:46 amSweet, thanks! I am planning to start working on it this afternoon and hope to have it all done and back to you no later than the end of this week (sooner if possible!). Hope that's OK as far as your deadline. 8-)
sure, I don't have a "strict" deadline as such. I only wanted to prevent that people claim who already know they may not get to it before the next two months run out. :lol: But whether it's one week or two, or even three, it's ok with me. No stress. I'm happy to have you on board :)

Sonia
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Cool! Well, I had some time on my hands today so I just got it all done (with the help of our cat, Pumpkin, purring in the background). Here ya go, and Happy New Year! 8-)

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/journeystobagdad_04_brooks_128kb.mp3 15 min 0.787 sec / 14.08 KB
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

stoogeswoman wrote: December 31st, 2019, 4:27 pmCool! Well, I had some time on my hands today so I just got it all done (with the help of our cat, Pumpkin, purring in the background). Here ya go, and Happy New Year! 8-)
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/journeystobagdad_04_brooks_128kb.mp3 15 min 0.787 sec / 14.08 KB
Christine, and a happy new year to you as well and thank you for the ultra-fast turnaround, which I did not expect at all. 8-) This section is charmingly narrated by you and the topic gave me a longing to up and leave as well down some enchanted road :lol:

Pumpkin is such a cute name for a cat. Give him a cuddle from me, will you ;)

PL ok. And this means this will be my first project to catalogue in the new year. :9: Stay tuned for the link post for when all is done.

Thank you all so much for lending your great voices and narrative skills for this book. :D

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and here we have the link, wow this went fast and without a glitch :9:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/journeys-to-bagdad-by-charles-s-brooks/

Moving us over to Completed projects !!! Thank you all.

Sonia