COMPLETE Jack and Jill by Louisa May Alcott - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Chapter 24 is ready to edit! :clap:
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Elijah,

I'm going to go ahead and PL the last couple files so you can focus on getting Jack's chapters recorded -- just some PL notes, and you'll be done, too! :)

Would you like a short extension?
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Jill Chapter 15 is spot PL OK! :thumbs:

And that's a wrap for Jill! :clap: Thank you, Miss Jasmin!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Molly Chapter 22 is PL OK! :thumbs:

And that's also a wrap for Molly! :clap: Thank ya much, Rachel!
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Campbell,

Lotty Burton's reader hasn't logged in for several months, so it looks like her original voice credit with the background noise will have to be used for the Dramatis Personae. I'm going to go ahead and move her back to PL OK status.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Twinkle88 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 8:44 am Elijah,

I'm going to go ahead and PL the last couple files so you can focus on getting Jack's chapters recorded -- just some PL notes, and you'll be done, too! :)

Would you like a short extension?
Hey Twinkle,
I apparently unsubscribed from this topic, and so I wasn't even being notified about any activity here. Appears there was quite a bit. I didn't think about it, until I went, "it seems pretty silent in there." I am so sorry to everyone who may have waited for me to PL their files. :oops: :oops: :oops: I am so sorry. I will be able to finish Jack tomorrow, though. Thank you for catching me up on the PLing. I can probably PL the final chapters. I am so sorry about this. I didn't think about checking in until I had looked at my reader page, the PL part, and noticed it. :oops: :oops: :oops: Again, I am sorry about all this.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

It happens. :) Would you like a short extension?
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Twinkle88 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 9:01 am It happens. :) Would you like a short extension?
Just a small one, about a week or two just in case would be nice.

I'm just so used to the old system where we didn't have notifications, so sometimes I unsubscribe. Not doing that again :oops:
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Yay, I'm PL OK :wink:
Thanks for inviting me to be a part of this, Twinkle. It was so fun to participate :wink:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

ej400 wrote: May 26th, 2020, 9:15 am Just a small one, about a week or two just in case would be nice.

I'm just so used to the old system where we didn't have notifications, so sometimes I unsubscribe. Not doing that again :oops:
Alright, a couple weeks then. :)

Don’t worry; seems like people are all the time having trouble with their LV notifications.
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Campbell
pronouns: they/them
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Rapunzelina wrote: May 25th, 2020, 12:42 pm From what I could tell from other admins, LikeManyWaters's children have read before under LikeManyWaters' account.
Reasons why we have separate accounts for each reader include proper attribution to the reader, and a way for listeners to find more works by the same reader. So in conclusion, as long as the children read for projects that LikeManyWaters reads too (so that also her voice is in the project), it's ok for the children to read under the same account, if that is LikeManyWaters' preference. But if they read for a project that LikeManyWaters's voice is absent, it would need to be under a separate account, so as not to mislead listeners looking for LikeManyWaters' readings. Right? Creating a new account is very easy, and it doesn't require personal information about the children. The same email can be used and a username which could be a generic one, then in the email for the account activation a mention that this would be a child's account that the parent will handle. It won't even need to post in the forums, only serve as a name for catalogue attribution.
Thanks!
LikeManyWaters chose to have them credited under her account.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

lymiewithpurpose

Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Twinkle, in Chapter 18 I see lines for Mrs. Pecq in the Google Doc, but the file is not in the MW, nor does it show the character's name in the MW for Chapter 18. Was this a mistake?
Campbell