[COMPLETE][HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY]World's Story 9: England - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

neecheelok70 wrote: January 20th, 2020, 8:28 am Here is Section 37--I liked it! Jim :thumbs:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldstory_volume09_37_tappan_128kb.mp3
26:32
:shock: already !!! Jim you are a rocket ! And yes I like this episode as well and it's flawlessly narrated again. Kudos on all the French names ;) Thank you so much for this ultra-fast turn-around. :9: It's PL ok.

which means..... *drum roll*

that we have reached the end of the project. Thank you so much, all of you, for the great readings you provided. :9:

Some statistics, as is already tradition with this project ;)

Book 9 has been recorded by 21 readers in total. Here are the colour-coded credits (in alphabetical order)

Key to colour-coding (for those who are interested) :

Red: readers who have participated in each one of the 9 books already :clap:
Blue: readers in 8 books
Green: readers in 7 books
Violet: readers in 6 books
Orange: readers in 4 books
Brown: readers in 2 books
and Black: readers for whom this was the first book in the series.

adr6090 / adrianstephens / alanmapstone / Availle / catharmaiden / ColleenMC / DanielHurt / Jmbau13 / KevinS / Kikisaulite / Kitty / marcelacollado / mightyfelix / moniaqua / neecheelok70 / PatrS/ RuthP / SaraHale / sarahrejoice / ToddHW / WiltedScribe

We had only one newbie first claim this time around, so welcome again to DanielHurt. Let's hope he comes back in to read this as I haven't heard back from him ;) And even though it was not her first section, let's include Marcela as well in these greetings, as she is quite new too.

And the milestones this time were achieved by:

1) first PL ok section: once again goes to Alan, this time for converting Britons :mrgreen:

2) 50% PL ok mark : actually I have to congratulate myself this time :oops: for the story of King Lear. First time that happens in this series :lol:

3) most sections, yet again, were read by Jim, 12 in total, plus 4 roles in all our DRs. Thank you so much, Jim, especially for this final ultra rapid turn-around. Also again, thanks for PLing all of my sections :clap:

4) the longest section this time was no less than 45 minutes long :shock: and the award goes to Jane. :thumbs: excellent job on the Battle of Evesham, thank you so much

5) we had 4 DRs this time so let's give a round of applause to our talented theatre groupe as well. Thanks: Adrian, Alan, Devorah, Jim, Monika, Sandra, Sarah, Todd, Tomas (and myself)

6) and as always a big thanks to Miguel (Basquetteur), who yet again has found a great work of art to include as CD cover :9:

And I'll see you all in the next one (which is already running in fact)

Launching the cataloging process now, but this will take some time. Stay tuned for the finished link

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DONE !

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-worlds-story-volume-ix-england-by-eva-march-tappan/

Moving to Completed Projects. Thank you all !

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.