COMPLETE[PLAYS]One Act Play Collection 013 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Yeah, I know. I have some instructions to follow to try and fix it (the file name had _128k at the end instead of _128kb which messed things up) but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that fix at Archive.org.

Thanks, Todd
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

ToddHW wrote: August 14th, 2020, 7:13 am Yeah, I know. I have some instructions to follow to try and fix it (the file name had _128k at the end instead of _128kb which messed things up) but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that fix at Archive.org.

Thanks, Todd
Okay -- so, it was probably --- as I feared -- my fault. I was the BC on this one. Could I just re-name the file and upload it again?
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Unfortunately it isn't that easy once cataloged and over at Archive.org and translated into the multiple download formats they generate from our mp3. I should have noticed the missing "b" when I cataloged it - my error.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully Archive will have it processed today - they have been running slow. And then, hope I did it correctly....

Thanks, Todd
ktaylor07

Post by ktaylor07 »

ToddHW wrote: August 15th, 2020, 9:21 am I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully Archive will have it processed today - they have been running slow. And then, hope I did it correctly....

Thanks, Todd
You got it fixed! Hooray! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Soooo sorry for screwing this up!!
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

It was my fault for not checking properly when I cataloged.

(Fix at Archive is not complete yet - still have more fiddling to do. But as you saw, our Librivox catalog page is correct at this point.)

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Think I am getting closer to having this fixed. Archive labeling now looks okay.

Thanks, Todd