[COMPLETE] Advice: a book of poems, by Maxwell Bodenheim (d.1954) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Serendipity1 wrote: October 15th, 2019, 10:35 am I can take sections 19 and 20! :)
April - your choice, but this claimant hasn't logged into the forum since making the claim. I sent a PM a couple weeks ago that hasn't been read yet. I think you'd be OK opening up the section to a new reader, if you want.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Hello,
To open this section would be against the 2 month time. It was claimed on October 15th. Please do keep in mind that Silverquill did put this in with some of his recorded sections. I think that it can be the audio if needed as I did not use it than as it wasn't his claimed section. Your thoughts here? Perhaps a nudge to the claimant is a good act to have happen?
April
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I sent the claimant a PM a couple weeks ago, but they haven't been back to open it. They haven't logged in since claiming the section.

It's your choice. It does seem a pity, however, to hold up a project for a full 2 months for one 2-minute section. :) If the reader were logging in and posting, it would be different.
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Okay I will do as you have mentioned. The section that I will post will be the recording by Silverquill.
April
TriciaG wrote: November 15th, 2019, 8:51 am I sent the claimant a PM a couple weeks ago, but they haven't been back to open it. They haven't logged in since claiming the section.

It's your choice. It does seem a pity, however, to hold up a project for a full 2 months for one 2-minute section. :) If the reader were logging in and posting, it would be different.
April
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

silverquill wrote: October 20th, 2019, 10:41 am
adr6090 wrote: October 20th, 2019, 10:32 am
silverquill wrote: October 14th, 2019, 8:39 pm May I read a few more?
I am putting your latest completed files in the mw and I see that you read 20 though that was not on your submitted list so someone else claimed that one.
Thank you very much & even though I thought I was keeping track well, I must not have been.
Quite sorry about that as since someone else claimed that one I will not put your recorded section 20 in the mw.
Hmm, don't know how I got 20 on my list, but clearly my error. Since it is still pending, it will be fine.
Thanks for your good BC!

Hello,
I have just put your section 20 into the mw as the claimant I had mentioned has not checked in and does not reply to messages.
April
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 20 PL OK!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Great! This will give me something to do this evening. ;)

April - are you happy with the summary/intro you gave, or would you like to revise it for the catalog?
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

All of the sections for this project are now pl okay :clap: :clap: This was my first group project with me as bc. I am most pleased by the assistance that I did get from all that helped me on this!!! My hat is off to all of you, thank you!!
April
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

TriciaG wrote: November 15th, 2019, 4:26 pm Great! This will give me something to do this evening. ;)

April - are you happy with the summary/intro you gave, or would you like to revise it for the catalog?
It is fine with me for the catalog.
April
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Section 35 is variable bit rate. I just PM'd the reader (Larry) to see if he wants to fix it or if he wants me to do it on my end.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/advice-a-book-of-poems-by-maxwell-bodenheim/
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

:thumbs:
TriciaG wrote: November 15th, 2019, 5:57 pm This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/advice-a-book-of-poems-by-maxwell-bodenheim/
April