COMPLETE [FICTION] A Red Wallflower by Susan Warner-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
njgorgen
Posts: 362
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » February 1st, 2020, 8:06 am

Can I take Sections 34 - 36? Nancy

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 3rd, 2020, 9:35 am

njgorgen wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 8:06 am
Can I take Sections 34 - 36? Nancy
They are ready for you, thanks!
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

njgorgen
Posts: 362
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » February 3rd, 2020, 1:33 pm


ymdht
Posts: 37
Joined: January 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Post by ymdht » February 3rd, 2020, 3:01 pm

Hello,

I would like to read #42.

This is my first recording. I prefer to go my name Yvonne Theodor.


Thank you,

Yvonne
ymdht

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 4th, 2020, 12:32 pm

njgorgen wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 1:33 pm
Here is Sec 33 - 15m40s Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/redwallflower_33_warner_128kb.mp3
Thanks, Nancy!
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 4th, 2020, 12:35 pm

ymdht wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 3:01 pm
Hello,

I would like to read #42.

This is my first recording. I prefer to go my name Yvonne Theodor.


Thank you,

Yvonne
ymdht
Welcome, Yvonne! I have reserved section 42 for you. The main things to watch for in your first recording and file upload are listed in the first post of this project, so please read it through carefully. Just ask if you have any questions!
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

njgorgen
Posts: 362
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » February 5th, 2020, 12:14 pm


ymdht
Posts: 37
Joined: January 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Post by ymdht » February 7th, 2020, 11:33 am

Hello,

Here is Ch. 42 The Tower.

Length is 14:23.5

Thank you,

Yvonne
ymdht


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ch42_thetower_ymdht.mp3

njgorgen
Posts: 362
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » February 7th, 2020, 1:36 pm


njgorgen
Posts: 362
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » February 7th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Can I take Sections 38 - 41? Nancy

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 7th, 2020, 6:55 pm

ymdht wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 11:33 am
Hello,

Here is Ch. 42 The Tower.

Length is 14:23.5

Thank you,

Yvonne
ymdht


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ch42_thetower_ymdht.mp3
Thank you, Yvonne! Our DPL should be back soon to proof listen to your file. But I did notice that your file name needs adjusting, which we may as well finish first. Could you save and re-upload your file with the following name which will then match the specs from the first post?

redwallflower_42_warner_128kb.mp3
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 7th, 2020, 6:59 pm

njgorgen wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 1:39 pm
Can I take Sections 38 - 41? Nancy
Sections 38-41 are reserved for you. Thanks, Nancy!
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

ymdht
Posts: 37
Joined: January 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Post by ymdht » February 8th, 2020, 11:36 am

HannahMary wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 6:55 pm
ymdht wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 11:33 am
Hello,

Here is Ch. 42 The Tower.

Length is 14:23.5

Thank you,

Yvonne
ymdht


https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ch42_thetower_ymdht.mp3
Thank you, Yvonne! Our DPL should be back soon to proof listen to your file. But I did notice that your file name needs adjusting, which we may as well finish first. Could you save and re-upload your file with the following name which will then match the specs from the first post?

redwallflower_42_warner_128kb.mp3
Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. Here is the file with the correct name.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/redwallflower_42_warner_128kb.mp3

Yvonne

ymdht
Posts: 37
Joined: January 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Post by ymdht » February 8th, 2020, 11:45 am

Hello,

I would be happy to narrate section 43.

Thank you,

Yvonne Theodor

HannahMary
Posts: 866
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 2:59 pm
Location: The Edge of the Prairie
Contact:

Post by HannahMary » February 8th, 2020, 5:47 pm

ymdht wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 11:36 am
Hello,

Thank you for letting me know. Here is the file with the correct name.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/redwallflower_42_warner_128kb.mp3

Yvonne
Looks great - thanks Yvonne!
~ Hannah
IG: Hannah.Mary.Knits
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13

Readers needed for:
There and Back by George MacDonald

Post Reply