COMPLETE The Dream of Gerontius by John Henry Newman - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Oh, you may have seen that TriciaG is away for a few days. Cataloging may take place some days from now.
Plodmore

Post by Plodmore »

KevinS wrote: October 7th, 2019, 2:21 pm My congratulations to you. You're ready for the catalog!

This is your first solo project, isn't it? Regardless, you've produced something that is very fine! An important piece of poetry from Newman, too!

Thanks for letting me take part.
Yes, this is my first project. I appreciate that you jumped right in to help. I saw your note the TriciaG is out of touch for a while, so it will take a few days for the cataloging. As you can guess, I'm excited about this! Thanks again!

Russ
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Plodmore wrote: October 7th, 2019, 2:39 pm
KevinS wrote: October 7th, 2019, 2:21 pm My congratulations to you. You're ready for the catalog!

This is your first solo project, isn't it? Regardless, you've produced something that is very fine! An important piece of poetry from Newman, too!

Thanks for letting me take part.
Yes, this is my first project. I appreciate that you jumped right in to help. I saw your note the TriciaG is out of touch for a while, so it will take a few days for the cataloging. As you can guess, I'm excited about this! Thanks again!

Russ
My guess is that TriciaG will not be able to stay away even if she is on vacation. We'll see.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

[Waiting for Sis and Niece to arrive, so we can begin our road trip]

I can't stay away from the forum, but I don't have the capability to catalog until next Tuesday. :(
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: October 8th, 2019, 6:28 am [Waiting for Sis and Niece to arrive, so we can begin our road trip]

I can't stay away from the forum, but I don't have the capability to catalog until next Tuesday. :(
Road trip!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I'm at a real computer although I'm still away from home. :)

This project is complete! The audio files are now available at https://librivox.org/the-dream-of-gerontius-by-john-henry-newman/
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: October 13th, 2019, 2:11 pm I'm at a real computer although I'm still away from home. :)

This project is complete! The audio files are now available at https://librivox.org/the-dream-of-gerontius-by-john-henry-newman/
Thank you! Russ will be delighted to see this recording now available.
Plodmore

Post by Plodmore »

TriciaG wrote: October 13th, 2019, 2:11 pm I'm at a real computer although I'm still away from home. :)

Thanks for your help and advice, TriciaG. As you can guess, I am very pleased to have my first solo up and running.

Russ