(Complete) Uncollected Short Stories of L.M. Montgomery by Lucy Maud Montgomery - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 19th, 2019, 1:37 pm

Thank you, Anita. I will get them Pl'd shortly!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 19th, 2019, 2:53 pm

37 and 38 are both PL OK!

Pinklady77
Posts: 221
Joined: June 30th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Post by Pinklady77 » September 23rd, 2019, 3:48 pm

Hello Lola here!

I'd like to read the following chapters: 1. 19. 47, 66 & 68 please.


Thanks
LJ
Lola

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 23rd, 2019, 5:11 pm

Hi Lola,

All yours! Thank you very much! :-)

ErinK
Posts: 3
Joined: September 23rd, 2019, 12:26 pm

Post by ErinK » September 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm

Hi I'm this will be my first recording. I'd really like to record section 8.

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 24th, 2019, 5:29 am

ErinK wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm
Hi I'm this will be my first recording. I'd really like to record section 8.
Hi Erin,

Welcome to LibriVox! Section 8 is all yours!. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal web site/blog.

Also, since this is your first recording, we ask that you send in a 1-minute test recording. This is not an audition, it's just to make sure the sound quality and the recording settings are all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later. Please go to 1-Minute Test to find out what to record for your 1-minute test, and how to upload the recording. In the LibriVox Uploader, please select 'tests - tests' from the MC drop-down, and then post your test recording in the Listeners Wanted forum, rather than in this thread - you'll get feedback more quickly there.

Thanks and have fun!

ErinK
Posts: 3
Joined: September 23rd, 2019, 12:26 pm

Post by ErinK » September 24th, 2019, 11:29 am

m8b1 wrote:
September 24th, 2019, 5:29 am
ErinK wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm
Hi I'm this will be my first recording. I'd really like to record section 8.
Hi Erin,

Welcome to LibriVox! Section 8 is all yours!. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal web site/blog.

Also, since this is your first recording, we ask that you send in a 1-minute test recording. This is not an audition, it's just to make sure the sound quality and the recording settings are all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later. Please go to 1-Minute Test to find out what to record for your 1-minute test, and how to upload the recording. In the LibriVox Uploader, please select 'tests - tests' from the MC drop-down, and then post your test recording in the Listeners Wanted forum, rather than in this thread - you'll get feedback more quickly there.

Thanks and have fun!

Thanks, will do!

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » September 26th, 2019, 7:03 pm

6, 42, 70 & 80 are sections I would love to claim if no one else has yet. The titles & brevity of each has me intrigued.
April

Pinklady77
Posts: 221
Joined: June 30th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Post by Pinklady77 » September 27th, 2019, 1:05 am

Lola

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 27th, 2019, 7:51 am

adr6090 wrote:
September 26th, 2019, 7:03 pm
6, 42, 70 & 80 are sections I would love to claim if no one else has yet. The titles & brevity of each has me intrigued.
All yours, April ~ thank you and I hop you enjoy them!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 27th, 2019, 7:52 am

Pinklady77 wrote:
September 27th, 2019, 1:05 am
Hello

I have a couple ready.

ch 1 duration 16:40
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_01_montgomery_128kb.mp3

ch. 19 duration 13:7
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_19_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Lola J
Thank you, Lola! I will get them PL'd today!

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » September 27th, 2019, 9:16 am

m8b1 wrote:
September 27th, 2019, 7:51 am
adr6090 wrote:
September 26th, 2019, 7:03 pm
6, 42, 70 & 80 are sections I would love to claim if no one else has yet. The titles & brevity of each has me intrigued.
All yours, April ~ thank you and I hop you enjoy them!
I intend to enjoy them and thank you! :lol:
April

adr6090
Posts: 2635
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » September 27th, 2019, 9:35 am

Maria,
Hello to you, question for you.
Are you the person who is DPL for this project? I have a form, self created, for my LV recordings and the DPL spot is empty for this at current time. I did look at this thread's posting and have come to the conclusion that you are indeed the DPL er. Please let me know if I am correct.
April

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 27th, 2019, 10:36 am

Hi April,

Yes, I am the DPL!

An easy way to tell who a DPL of a project is is to look towards the top of the MW. It will say:

This project has a dedicated proof-listener who will listen to all sections: m8b1

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12240
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 27th, 2019, 12:07 pm

1 and 19 are PL OK!

Post Reply