[COMPLETE]Solo SPANISH - Fortunata y Jacinta (Primera parte) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: December 9th, 2019, 2:43 amConcerning the CD cover... Sonia, If it is possible, I will love that Basquetteur would do the cover of Fortunata. He is now busy with two covers (I think the rules for Covermakers set two at a time as maximun) so If he is no able to do it... Can I propose myself to do the cover????
as BC you can preclaim the cover, but please post your request in the covermaker thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Ok Sonia!!!

1. Indeed, the introduction text it is ready to be used, it is finished.

2. Thanks for the tip about the cover!!

3. Thanks, thanks, thanks for being always there (here) :lol: :wink:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and here we go:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/fortunata-y-jacinta-dos-historias-de-casadas-primera-parte-by-benito-perez-galdos/

:clap: moving us to completed projects now

1/4 is done :mrgreen:

Sonia
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

For the record...

To keep things fair, we do not allow cover pre-claims to be made by a soloist when they themselves are not preparing the cover artwork. As a soloist, you cannot pre-claim the cover for another cover maker to design. Pre-claims are to be made by those who are going to do the artwork themselves.

In this case, Basquetter should have waited until the project was cataloged, then used the cover claiming system to claim it for himself.

We do not want to set a precedent that soloists can pre-choose their cover maker. That would get ugly and un-LibriVoxy in a hurry.

We're okay for this time; just be aware of this for future projects. :) (Sorry I missed noticing this earlier, but I don't believe any harm has been done.)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart