[COMPLETE] Raspberry Jam by Carolyn Wells - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 31st, 2021, 11:54 am Chapter 18 is PL OK! I have a few tiny notes for the others, but there's much less than before, so nice work. I know I've said this a lot, but I'm always impressed with your editing. I'll post each chapter's notes in a new post. We're almost there!
Thanks! I am SUPER HAPPY. That's okay, I'll fix them as soon as I can either Friday or Saturday. YOU.ARE.THE.BEST.

YES, We are.
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 31st, 2021, 11:55 am Chapter 14:

15:03-15:07 – for some reason, even though this phrase is just before the one that you corrected, I’m hearing some background fuzz in it. The ‘croaked’ sounds great though!
Chapter 14
@15:03-15:07 - It a noise profile and applied it on that section only.
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Chapter 15
@23: 32 - I'm not confident that I would manage to say it. So, I cut and paste what I've said before in the previous recording. Is that okay?

@11:50 - and seemed to have become entirely reconciled to the presence of Stone.
lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 31st, 2021, 11:55 am Chapter 15:

11:50 – ‘reconciled’ still heard ‘ree-con-ciled’ instead of ‘reh-con-ciled’.

23: 32 – heard the ‘a’ now, but missed the ‘n’ in ‘bigger’n (I know this is kind of strange, but it sounds stragne to me if not all the letters are there)
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Chapter 16
@27:33 - may have had collateral security from them
lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 31st, 2021, 11:55 am Chapter 16:

27:31 – heard ‘corrateral’ instead of ‘collateral’ here
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Chapter 17
@23:39 - as Fibsy hung up the final piece of clothing. And no problem. It's a good thing, you noticed it. :thumbs:

@23:42 - deamplify it by -3
lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 31st, 2021, 11:56 am Chapter 17:

23:39 – for some reason (even though you didn’t edit here) I’m hearing some static. Sorry for not catching this the first time, it’s not like me.

23:42 – ‘was the hearty reply’ sounds a bit louder here, maybe you could deamplify it a tad?
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Nice work! Chapters 14, 16, and 17 are all OK! I have a few little things for Chapter 15. Let me know what you think.

11:50 - edit is good, but a little loud, so you may want to de amplify

23:32 - now we’re back to missing the ‘a’. Do you think there may be a way to cut and paste just the ‘a’? I know this is complicated, so I’m sure we can just leave this one little thing if you want. If you want to keep trying, one technique that may work to try is to just record ‘bigger’, ’n’, and ‘a’ with some spaces in between them, and then cut out the spaces afterwards. It may not get the exact flow, but it would get all the letters. Let me know what you think.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 1:03 pm Nice work! Chapters 14, 16, and 17 are all OK! I have a few little things for Chapter 15. Let me know what you think.

23:32 - now we’re back to missing the ‘a’. Do you think there may be a way to cut and paste just the ‘a’? I know this is complicated, so I’m sure we can just leave this one little thing if you want. If you want to keep trying, one technique that may work to try is to just record ‘bigger’, ’n’, and ‘a’ with some spaces in between them, and then cut out the spaces afterwards. It may not get the exact flow, but it would get all the letters. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Okay, I'll fix them. No problem.
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Here you go:

@11:50 - "and seemed to have become entirely" de amplify by -2

@23:32 - They’re bigger’n a house!

Thanks! :9:
lymiewithpurpose wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 1:03 pm Nice work! Chapters 14, 16, and 17 are all OK! I have a few little things for Chapter 15. Let me know what you think.

lymiewithpurpose

SaraHale wrote: April 4th, 2021, 4:03 am Here you go:

@11:50 - "and seemed to have become entirely" de amplify by -2

@23:32 - They’re bigger’n a house!

Thanks! :9:

You got them! Both places sound fantastic.

Nice work on this project. It was so much fun to listen to you and follow along with the story. Thanks for having me!
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: April 4th, 2021, 8:21 am You got them! Both places sound fantastic.

Nice work on this project. It was so much fun to listen to you and follow along with the story. Thanks for having me!
OMG! :clap: Thank you. I'm so grateful for having you. You have been so kind and patient with me. I truly can't thank you enough.

You deserve this reward 🏆. Thank you for being my DPLer.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:clap: :clap: I will start cataloging tonight!
Kathrine
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

kathrinee wrote: April 9th, 2021, 4:10 pm :clap: :clap: I will start cataloging tonight!
Thank you, Kathrine! :9:
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

This project is complete! Please listen from the catalog: https://librivox.org/raspberry-jam-by-carolyn-wells/

Thank you so much for all the work! :clap: :clap:
Kathrine
lymiewithpurpose

Congrats on another wonderful solo! I’m glad the world can hear it now :D.
Campbell
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

kathrinee wrote: April 17th, 2021, 4:34 pm This project is complete! Please listen from the catalog: https://librivox.org/raspberry-jam-by-carolyn-wells/

Thank you so much for all the work! :clap: :clap:
Thank You, Kathrine, for uploading it. I hope I'll work with you again in the future. :9: