COMPLETE [BIOG] Little Pictorial Lives of the Saints, Vol. 1 (Jan. - Mar.) - kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 22nd, 2019, 11:02 am

Sections 12 and 22 uploaded.


KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 12th, 2019, 8:58 am

Sections 3 and 4 uploaded.

KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 13th, 2019, 9:11 am

Sec. 10 and 13 uploaded.

LCaulkins
Posts: 1344
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » December 13th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Hey, Kevin - I can't commit to DPL, but my voice can't record right now, so I'll listen to the files that are currently waiting. :)

3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections
Readers needed: Afghan Wars 1878-80 The Red Reign
Let's finish for Elizabby: :hearts: Regiment of Women
DR - Count of Monte Cristo

KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 13th, 2019, 5:55 pm

LCaulkins wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Hey, Kevin - I can't commit to DPL, but my voice can't record right now, so I'll listen to the files that are currently waiting. :)

3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14
Thank you!

Honey in tea ... and REST. That's what I did.

LCaulkins
Posts: 1344
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » December 13th, 2019, 6:32 pm

LCaulkins wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Hey, Kevin - I can't commit to DPL, but my voice can't record right now, so I'll listen to the files that are currently waiting. :)

3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14
3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 14 - are all PL OK :thumbs:

10 - at :35 there is an extra "in"

13 - at 2:26 there is an extra "he successfully opposed the"

:)
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections
Readers needed: Afghan Wars 1878-80 The Red Reign
Let's finish for Elizabby: :hearts: Regiment of Women
DR - Count of Monte Cristo

KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm

LCaulkins wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 6:32 pm
LCaulkins wrote:
December 13th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Hey, Kevin - I can't commit to DPL, but my voice can't record right now, so I'll listen to the files that are currently waiting. :)

3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14
3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 14 - are all PL OK :thumbs:

10 - at :35 there is an extra "in"

13 - at 2:26 there is an extra "he successfully opposed the"

:)
Thank you! Easy fixes!

linny
Posts: 12772
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » December 14th, 2019, 12:29 pm

Kevin,
Please toggle 10 and 13 as 'See PL notes'.

Section 22 is PL OK. :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 14th, 2019, 12:34 pm

linny wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:29 pm
Kevin,
Please toggle 10 and 13 as 'See PL notes'.

Section 22 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Right-o.


linny
Posts: 12772
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » December 15th, 2019, 9:03 am

Section 16 is PL OK :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 6591
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 15th, 2019, 9:08 am

linny wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 9:03 am
Section 16 is PL OK :thumbs:
Thank you. This PLing is very kind of you.

linny
Posts: 12772
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » December 15th, 2019, 9:38 am

No problem at all. I enjoy PLing. So far I have 128 hours of PLing done for 2019. :lol:

If you really want reading help on this project you might consider removing yourself as reader from some of the slots and moving back to readers wanted. You could add a note to the project that you are attempting to finish prior to the 12/31.

linny
Posts: 12772
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » December 18th, 2019, 7:59 am

Kevin,
I'll take DPL here.

Kristine, please allow me access to the MW.

Post Reply