COMPLETE [WAR/ENGINEERING] The Stratagems; The Aqueducts of Rome by Frontinus - leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » July 29th, 2020, 4:24 pm

ColleenMc wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Here is section 4, sorry to be so slow on this!


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/stratagemsaqueducts_04_frontinus_128kb.mp3

12:17

Colleen
It's fine, thanks, Colleen! :D
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6443
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » July 31st, 2020, 9:05 am

I'd like the two remaining sections please!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » July 31st, 2020, 10:28 am

Kikisaulite wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 9:05 am
I'd like the two remaining sections please!
Sure! Thanks!

And we can move to Readers Found.
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6443
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » July 31st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6443
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 2nd, 2020, 11:01 am

And as last - section 11 is also up:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/stratagemsaqueducts_11_frontinus_128kb.mp3

Duration is 16:05
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » August 2nd, 2020, 4:15 pm

YAY!

Thanks much! :D
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 3rd, 2020, 7:06 pm

And now it is just waiting on PL. I will do the remaining 3 as soon as I possibly can, should finish within the week.
regards
Jane Bennett

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 4th, 2020, 10:02 pm

Kikisaulite wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 1:14 pm
Duration 31:24

Section 8 uploaded :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/stratagemsaqueducts_08_frontinus_128kb.mp3
PL OK. Thanks!
regards
Jane Bennett

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 4th, 2020, 10:03 pm

ColleenMc wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Here is section 4, sorry to be so slow on this!


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/stratagemsaqueducts_04_frontinus_128kb.mp3

12:17

Colleen
PL OK. Thank you and nicely done.
regards
Jane Bennett

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » August 5th, 2020, 2:53 pm

Jmbau13 wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 7:06 pm
And now it is just waiting on PL. I will do the remaining 3 as soon as I possibly can, should finish within the week.
It's fine, Jane! Don't worry. :D
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 7th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Kikisaulite wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 11:01 am
And as last - section 11 is also up:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/stratagemsaqueducts_11_frontinus_128kb.mp3

Duration is 16:05
APL ok. Thanks!
regards
Jane Bennett

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 7th, 2020, 9:46 pm

Leni wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 2:53 pm
Jmbau13 wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 7:06 pm
And now it is just waiting on PL. I will do the remaining 3 as soon as I possibly can, should finish within the week.
It's fine, Jane! Don't worry. :D
No worries (as we say here in Oz).
All finished.
Ready to go.
regards
Jane Bennett

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » August 8th, 2020, 10:26 am

Yay! Starting cataloging!
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12844
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » August 8th, 2020, 11:21 am

This project is now complete! All files can be found at https://librivox.org/stratagems-and-aqueducts-by-frontinus/
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

Jmbau13
Posts: 791
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » August 8th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Wow, that was quick work. Another one sees the light of day.
regards
Jane Bennett

Post Reply