COMPLETE: [SOLO/SPANISH] Impresiones y paisajes - Lorca -leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Epachuko wrote: August 6th, 2019, 10:36 am Hello Belleza Cruel!!

Well, I feel a little embarrased with two volunteers oferring as PL :oops: we are so short of DPL at spanish proyects... I do appreciate your kind words, and having you at the community is a great new!!!

So far KevinS is assigned as a Dedicated Proof-Listener, and he is doing a great job. In my sincere and humble opinion if you like, we can use you skill and time as PL helping others spanish proyects to go forward, because DPL work is essential and sometimes is really difficult and demoralizing thing to get. For example this week, with all the files already recorded and uplosded I spent three days looking for DPL for "Rimas" de Becquer, and I got to calle a friend to do it, and I was lucky, because KevinS also offer his help.

This is just my opinion guys, I am not coordinador, I do not know how to proceded but I do not want to let anyone down... :? I Just feel really lucky and flattered!!
I will finish the Lorca as it is both my obligation and pleasure.

BellezaCruel, please do offer to help with other projects. The Spanish language needs more presence on LibriVox and it would be a delight to have you take part in this.
BellezaCruel

Post by BellezaCruel »

Ok I got it. Thank you both for your time, and I will offer to PL in some other project!

I'm sorry for intruding like this, I'm just getting the handle of this. :oops:

If you both have any comments in the future I'd love to hear from you.

Fran
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

BellezaCruel wrote: August 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm Ok I got it. Thank you both for your time, and I will offer to PL in some other project!

I'm sorry for intruding like this, I'm just getting the handle of this. :oops:

If you both have any comments in the future I'd love to hear from you.

Fran
You were not intruding. Not to worry.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Friend, I am sorry I am so far behind in my listening. Following the text while I listen, and to a language that is a bit difficult for me, is hard, but I am enjoying it very much. I promise to catch up this week.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

No problem KevinS :P the more important thing is to enjoy "librivoxing" otherwise it get bored and something like "homework" and it should not be

Enjoy Lorca as much as I did!! It has been a discovering for me this book...

Obrigado!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I feel as though I am cheating, but I am doing the shorter sections first.

15, 17, 21- 24 PL OK!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

28 and 30-32 PL OK!
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

KevinS wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:02 pm I feel as though I am cheating, but I am doing the shorter sections first.
:lol: :lol: :lol: not cheating, just sense of achievement!! I have done the same things in other proyects :wink: :P
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Epachuko wrote: September 4th, 2019, 8:48 am
KevinS wrote: August 31st, 2019, 6:02 pm I feel as though I am cheating, but I am doing the shorter sections first.
:lol: :lol: :lol: not cheating, just sense of achievement!! I have done the same things in other proyects :wink: :P
There has been a problem resulting from this, you know. I'm not certain I can listen to Spanish except from a Spaniard now.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Here we go with the corrections:

Only two problems in the fourth section. There are repeats at 2:50 +/- and 7:43 +/-. 'En el inferno' and 'por el fundo' is what I remember.
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/impresionesypaisajes_04_lorca_128kb.mp3 new duration 8:52m

Section 8 has just one problem. The last sentence is repeated.
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/impresionesypaisajes_08_lorca_128kb.mp3 new duration 8:35m

Section 10 has one repetition beginning around 3:00. (acostumbrado...)
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/impresionesypaisajes_10_lorca_128kb.mp3 new duration 7:14m

KevinS I know you are busy recording and DPLing other proyects and also spanish is not the easiest language for you. Do you think is possible to get this proyect release for Christmas as much? Of the remaining sections 23 are of less than 9 minutes, and only 4 of more than 9 minutes. It would make an average of 10 sections to PL per month more or less, or about 10 minutes dedication each week.

Thanks!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

I think we need to speed it, this project could be in the catalog by now. Kevin, do you need help with PLing?
Leni
=================
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Leni wrote: September 30th, 2019, 3:05 pm I think we need to speed it, this project could be in the catalog by now. Kevin, do you need help with PLing?
I have all of tomorrow free. I should get it all done then.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 18

6:15 Missing the words "el clavel."
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 38

1:50 You use 'sacan' instead of 'lanzan.'
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 45

A repeat at 1:37 "As monjas van ... un ricón."