COMPLETE: [SOLO/SPANISH] Impresiones y paisajes - Lorca -leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Epachuko wrote: September 27th, 2019, 9:41 am
KevinS I know you are busy recording and DPLing other proyects and also spanish is not the easiest language for you. Do you think is possible to get this proyect release for Christmas as much? Of the remaining sections 23 are of less than 9 minutes, and only 4 of more than 9 minutes. It would make an average of 10 sections to PL per month more or less, or about 10 minutes dedication each week.

Thanks!
Almost done, friend. Just section 11, 13, and 14 to do tomorrow (though I often have trouble sleeping and will perhaps finish before you are awake there in Spain!)

There are just a few corrections to be made, as you can see.

I'm very sorry for my delay in getting this done. I have no excuse.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 11 is particularly poignant.

You have three segments which are repeats.

16:54 "Conservando toda la enorme..."

19:30 "La melodia ..."

24:48 "Entonces vino..."
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Section 14

I have marked this as PL OK! though you might consider adding the dedication as you have in other such sections.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Thank you very much KevinS!!! :clap:

I am going to try to fix these durung the weelend so we can release it!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Epachuko wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 9:49 pm Thank you very much KevinS!!! :clap:

I am going to try to fix these durung the weelend so we can release it!
Excellent! I will check them immediately.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

There we go with the changes, with new duration of the files and the changes :)

Section 18 6:15 Missing the words "el clavel."

Section 38 1:50 You use 'sacan' instead of 'lanzan.'

Section 45 A repeat at 1:37 "As monjas van ... un ricón."

Section 11 16:54 "Conservando toda la enorme..." // 19:30 "La melodia ..."// 24:48 "Entonces vino..."

Section 14 Addind dedication ar the beggining
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Epachuko wrote: October 4th, 2019, 5:27 am There we go with the changes, with new duration of the files and the changes :)

Section 18 6:15 Missing the words "el clavel."

Section 38 1:50 You use 'sacan' instead of 'lanzan.'

Section 45 A repeat at 1:37 "As monjas van ... un ricón."

Section 11 16:54 "Conservando toda la enorme..." // 19:30 "La melodia ..."// 24:48 "Entonces vino..."

Section 14 Addind dedication ar the beggining
All now PL OK!

I must say that your additions were quite 'fuzzy' sounding. I truly hope you don't mind, but I cleaned their sound and uploaded the new files. I would not normally do this, but I know you are anxious for this recording to be released and I did nothing but clean the sound. Perhaps you could listen to the changes and, if you approve, then signal to Leni that this project is ready for the catalog.

I very much enjoyed listening to this project, to Lorca and you, and I wish there were more of him to record. (Perhaps one of his early plays?) Thank you for allowing me to take part. A wonder interpretation of the poetry of the essays, friend!
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Thanks for your time and effort KevinS :clap: and for the changes you have done to improve it :P I try to do my best fixing fails but my mistakes are basically repetition on 98% of the cases, that is why I "sucks" editing additions :roll: :mrgreen: :roll: I am afraid you are right!

I do appreciate everything!!

And Thanks to Leni too for taking care of the proyect!

P. D. If I choose a other Lorca proyect in the future, I Will let you know
Grabaciones de Epachuko
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Em Português: Completo! Parabens!
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Starting cataloging now!
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

This project is now complete! All files can be found in the Librivox catalog page:https://librivox.org/impresiones-y-paisajes-by-federico-garcia-lorca/

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Leni
=================
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Leni wrote: October 6th, 2019, 11:09 am This project is now complete! All files can be found in the Librivox catalog page:https://librivox.org/impresiones-y-paisajes-by-federico-garcia-lorca/

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wonderful!
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Thank you very MUCH, for making this possible!!! Leni and KevinS
Grabaciones de Epachuko