Pussy Black-Face: The story of a kitten - pc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 6996
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 14th, 2019, 4:30 pm

katboopla wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 1:23 am
thank you! here's the corrected version:
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/pussyblackface_04_saunders_128kb.mp3
Ch. 4 now PL OK!

Phil, I must be PLing this as I have access to the MW. Haha! I didn't remember.

Are you thinking about orphaning the remaining two chapters? I better subscribe to this thread!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 14th, 2019, 4:42 pm

KevinS wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 4:30 pm
katboopla wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 1:23 am
thank you! here's the corrected version:
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/pussyblackface_04_saunders_128kb.mp3
Ch. 4 now PL OK!

Phil, I must be PLing this as I have access to the MW. Haha! I didn't remember.

Are you thinking about orphaning the remaining two chapters? I better subscribe to this thread!
Thanks Kevin. I hope you are but I honestly don't remember. I'll check those last two sections. Image
EDIT: just remembered that the DPL dropped out some time ago so You and I will DPL and it wuld be a great healp.
I will PL your section tonight.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 14th, 2019, 4:47 pm

Sections 14 and 15 have been put back into the pool for anyone to claim. :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

KevinS
Posts: 6996
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm

philchenevert wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 4:42 pm
KevinS wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 4:30 pm
katboopla wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 1:23 am
thank you! here's the corrected version:
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/pussyblackface_04_saunders_128kb.mp3
Ch. 4 now PL OK!

Phil, I must be PLing this as I have access to the MW. Haha! I didn't remember.

Are you thinking about orphaning the remaining two chapters? I better subscribe to this thread!
Thanks Kevin. I hope you are but I honestly don't remember. I'll check those last two sections. Image
EDIT: just remembered that the DPL dropped out some time ago so You and I will DPL and it wuld be a great healp.
I will PL your section tonight.
Thank you. (We're like Abbott and Costello! Lewis and Martin!)
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 14th, 2019, 5:37 pm

Chapter 7 PL OK !! :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

KevinS
Posts: 6996
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 14th, 2019, 5:41 pm

philchenevert wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 5:37 pm
Chapter 7 PL OK !! :thumbs:
Thank you, Dean!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 20th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Just posting to say that chapters 14 and 15 are both still looking for a reader. :roll:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

katboopla
Posts: 26
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » November 21st, 2019, 3:07 pm

philchenevert wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Just posting to say that chapters 14 and 15 are both still looking for a reader. :roll:
Hi! Is it ok if I claim both chapters? :D
:9:

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 21st, 2019, 6:20 pm

katboopla wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 3:07 pm
philchenevert wrote:
November 20th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Just posting to say that chapters 14 and 15 are both still looking for a reader. :roll:
Hi! Is it ok if I claim both chapters? :D
Yes, it is fine. those are yours to enjoy. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

katboopla
Posts: 26
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » December 9th, 2019, 4:19 pm

hiya! sorry it's taking me a while to record the last chapters, been busy. hopefully will be able to complete them before Dec ends :D
:9:

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » December 9th, 2019, 4:32 pm

katboopla wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 4:19 pm
hiya! sorry it's taking me a while to record the last chapters, been busy. hopefully will be able to complete them before Dec ends :D
Thanks for letting us know. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

katboopla
Posts: 26
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » December 10th, 2019, 4:22 am

:9:

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18235
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: With my feet in the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » December 10th, 2019, 8:08 am

Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

Why was Pavlov's hair so soft? Cause he conditioned it of course.


Pssss! Some Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.

KevinS
Posts: 6996
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 10th, 2019, 11:02 am

A very nice reading, though your volume is at least 2dB (maybe 3) too low. The volume also varies in your recording (beginning at about 5:55 through sometime after 7:00.) if you would like some help correcting this, please let me know.

And what a chapter! Cat fight! Dogs!
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

katboopla
Posts: 26
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » December 10th, 2019, 4:05 pm

KevinS wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 11:02 am
A very nice reading, though your volume is at least 2dB (maybe 3) too low. The volume also varies in your recording (beginning at about 5:55 through sometime after 7:00.) if you would like some help correcting this, please let me know.

And what a chapter! Cat fight! Dogs!
Thanks! I did notice that too but i'm not sure how to edit the volume in audacity. Any way to edit without re-recording?
:9:

Post Reply