[COMPLETE] The History Of The Devil by Daniel Defoe-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Now it's set up, we can move to Readers wanted. I'm leaving the extra sections in case they are needed. Every file needs to fit on a single CD, and as people's reading speed varies, it's important in group projects to have some leeway when it is being set up. It is extremely messy to have to add sections in the middle when the ones after it have been read. Part of the role of the BC is to work out all these details before posting a project.

Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I don't know why I didn't do it before... I would next time.
Kevin, thanks for 25. and no need to apologize, you did not add any difficulties or anything. I am glad to explain. I just ae to know or guess it is needed.
Sta.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/historyofthedevil_27_defoe_128kb.mp3

9:04

I had just enough time for the conclusion, so I did it.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow that's impressive. Thank you.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Sections 0, 1, 25, and 27 PL OK :thumbs:
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

elsieselwyn wrote: July 2nd, 2019, 6:17 am Sections 0, 1, 25, and 27 PL OK :thumbs:
Thank you to the very much!
DJRickyV

Post by DJRickyV »

I would like to jump in this project. It seems KevinS has claimed a few sections sort of randomly? I could take part 1, chapters 3 and 4 perhaps? or whatever works. At 25 pages, might chapter 4 end up breaking into two sections? Or is it expected to fit in one reading?

Anyway, let me know what pleases.
“Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few are to be chewed and digested.” - Francis Bacon
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DJRickyV wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 5:06 pm I would like to jump in this project. It seems KevinS has claimed a few sections sort of randomly? I could take part 1, chapters 3 and 4 perhaps? or whatever works. At 25 pages, might chapter 4 end up breaking into two sections? Or is it expected to fit in one reading?

Anyway, let me know what pleases.
Randomly? It's all part of my devilish plotting! (Wink.)

Thank goodness you're joining us. I need the nudging to get my sections done.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hay, welcome aboard. Part 1 sections 3 and 4 are all yours.
sophiagannaoui

Post by sophiagannaoui »

Hi, may I take sections 6 and 7 please?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Sophia, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, sections 6 and 7 are all yours. However, before you start, it is recommended that you submit a one-minute sampal recording to make sure your settings are all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue, and if you have a url which you would like us to link to your name. If you have questions, please ask. Have fun,
Stav.
sophiagannaoui

Post by sophiagannaoui »

miss stav wrote: July 28th, 2019, 1:14 am Hello Sophia, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, sections 6 and 7 are all yours. However, before you start, it is recommended that you submit a one-minute sampal recording to make sure your settings are all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue, and if you have a url which you would like us to link to your name. If you have questions, please ask. Have fun,
Stav.
Thank you, I already posted a one minute sample and am waiting for feedback on that and I am fine with being credited as Sophia Gannaoui/sophiagannaoui.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I saw that Lynne made a catalogue page for you and added your claims to the magic window.
sophiagannaoui

Post by sophiagannaoui »